Thiago Translantara

jamrock

he is away with the spanish U-19 team, and will be so far a while, and barca atletic are in a race for the promotion spot, so i'll be surprise if we see him or JDS for a few weeks.

V

Valon

JDS can't play for Athletic anymore I think since he's featured in 6 matches for the senior team.

barca96

JDS can't play for Athletic anymore I think since he's featured in 6 matches for the senior team.

it was stated earlier that he only played 3times for 1st team and the other 3 were not league matches...so i guess he will still be available for athletic. and they need him there for the play-off push. and jds wasn't even called up for depor match so my bet is that he went back to athletic.

fareast

it was stated earlier that he only played 3times for 1st team and the other 3 were not league matches...so i guess he will still be available for athletic. and they need him there for the play-off push. and jds wasn't even called up for depor match so my bet is that he went back to athletic.

I guess the same case happen to Thiago also, I dont know which team needed JDS and Thiago most, Barca first team or Barca B

Lemmi

The Reckoner
he has trained with the first team squad all week and is staying in the team hotel, was thinking with the lack of andres this could be the boys time to give us that creative spark if needed, thought?

he is 19 now.. no reason why he cant get some minutes.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
he has trained with the first team squad all week and is staying in the team hotel, was thinking with the lack of andres this could be the boys time to give us that creative spark if needed, thought?

he is 19 now.. no reason why he cant get some minutes.

i doubt pep will put him in,
but if he did it wouldnt be a bad choice at all...

he would be very nervous...

Lemmi

The Reckoner
some kids thrive on that, look at rooney.. thiago didnt seem deterred when he was MOM in the gamper. definitely worth having on the bench, another xavi to unlock them could be just what we need, more important than a spare CB..

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
some kids thrive on that, look at rooney.. thiago didnt seem deterred when he was MOM in the gamper. definitely worth having on the bench, another xavi to unlock them could be just what we need, more important than a spare CB..

yeah, i would love to see him play.

in place of Rafa, but that is never gonna happen, Is Jds with the squad?

barca96

too bad he didnt get some minutes even though we were up by 3 it was a tight game.
hopefully against tenerife we got in to the 2nd half by the same margin so that thiago can show his skills

Home of Barca Fans