Thiago Translantara

Yugi

it´s pretty serious it seems, I hope Thiago can be back very soon, but who knows....might not be ready for next season

ammarfcb

ze special one
i was thinking about getting myself a olympics ticket since it's on my doorstep. but if thiago won't make it then there's no point

ammarfcb

ze special one
Gracias a tod@s por los mensajes de apoyo! Hubiese sido un sueño poder disputar esta Eurocopa, había luchado durante mucha tiempo para poder tener esa oportunidad. Pero la vida es así de caprichosa. Así que, haré de todo para poder recuperarme de la lesión y estar al 100% en los JJOO.

Desearía que toda España estuviera volcada con los 23 elegidos que nos representarán en la Eurocopa.
Haremos un magnífico torneo, no me cabe duda.

Thanks to everyone for the messages of support! A dream would have been to compete in this Championship, he had struggled for much time in order to have that opportunity. But life is so capricious. So, I will do everything in order to recover from the injury and be 100% in the Olympics.

I hope that all Spain be overturned with the 23 elected to represent us in the euro.
We will make a magnificent tournament, I have no doubt

:wub:

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I read that Edema could come from something as simple as an allergy, I hope it is just a coincidence anyway and that he doesn't have anything seriously wrong with him, it would be such a shame if this could affect such a bright future that he has.

Get well soon Thiago, you will be in my prayers along with Abidal...

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Edema is basically a swelling that can happen due to many different reasons. It can be a minor thing that goes away with rest, and it also can be more serious, depending on the cause. Only knowing that he has edema in his shin gives us no info on how bad the injury is, really.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I read that Edema could come from something as simple as an allergy, I hope it is just a coincidence anyway and that he doesn't have anything seriously wrong with him, it would be such a shame if this could affect such a bright future that he has.

Get well soon Thiago, you will be in my prayers along with Abidal...

Edema is basically a swelling that can happen due to many different reasons. It can be a minor thing that goes away with rest, and it also can be more serious, depending on the cause. Only knowing that he has edema in his shin gives us no info on how bad the injury is, really.
thanx guys... last few posts really got me worried :cry:

zanela

The news breaks my heart but he does say he'll try and make it to the Olympics. So it can't be that serious. (atleast i hope so)

Get well soon you boys.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans