Clockwise

Buccaneer
villa who?

1197948759973cd159.gif

you DID NOT say that

hzlBG.jpg

Last edited:

AvocadoCake

We're Barcelona , just a few months ago considered the goat. Injuries are a part of football we should have had the depth to cover for any injuries and unfortunately we did not. Right now I just don't want to think at what will happen when the unevitable does happen and we have to find a system that works without Messi.

I think Sanchez could take his place but obviously it would be very different.

If there is one person who can make the damage of missing Messi easier to bare, it's not Iniesta, not Alexis or Villa, it's the man i've been very critical of this season - (drum roll please) Fabregas. Played there with Messi in what felt like a 3-3-4 with 2 CFs (Messi + Cesc) and was in blistering form. If he kept that up for a season or two, he'd be competing with Ronaldo for second place in the world. Cesc in CF = delicious

Henry_IB

Banned
If there is one person who can make the damage of missing Messi easier to bare, it's not Iniesta, not Alexis or Villa, it's the man i've been very critical of this season - (drum roll please) Fabregas. Played there with Messi in what felt like a 3-3-4 with 2 CFs (Messi + Cesc) and was in blistering form. If he kept that up for a season or two, he'd be competing with Ronaldo for second place in the world. Cesc in CF = delicious

So much win or fail, depends on how you look at it.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He was born in Italy, but also has Spanish nationality... However, I think that to play for Catalonia you must be born in Catalonia, otherwise Messi could do it too considering he also has Spanish nationality and Catalonia is not officially approved, or what about Iniesta who was born in Spain but outside Catalonia? Hell, every Barca player would be able to do it if that was the case, hahaha... So, in short, I guess not...

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
He was born in Italy, but also has Spanish nationality... However, I think that to play for Catalonia you must be born in Catalonia, otherwise Messi could do it too considering he also has Spanish nationality and Catalonia is not officially approved, or what about Iniesta who was born in Spain but outside Catalonia? Hell, every Barca player would be able to do it if that was the case, hahaha... So, in short, I guess not...

Everyone can play for them since they're not officially recognized, but they seem to only play players born or raised in Catalonia. Iniesta played for them once, but that was more as a homage to his awesomeness.

M

mitkoa7x

Im seriously on the fence as to who has the most swag, Villa or Thiago.

Home of Barca Fans