Thiago Translantara

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I disagree, David Villa just has the charm of age on his side. Thiago is a baller and so is his brother. If they are 29 and wearing douche bag clothes then I'd say yes, David has out swagged them but until now, Thiago and Rafa are on the right track to out swag dave and of the three, I think Rafa can pull of a suit the best, just needs to grow up a bit more.

I Wonder

Despite all the strong suggestions about Alcantara's future, Mazinho stressed he always knew the player would not move on, and went as far as to say his son wants to stay at Camp Nou until his playing days are over.

"He is delighted with his new contract, he wants to stay at Barcelona for the rest of his life," Mazinho added.

"I never doubted that Thiago would stay. The club had always called us, given us that peace, that security, and had always wanted to end all that story."

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I disagree, David Villa just has the charm of age on his side. Thiago is a baller and so is his brother. If they are 29 and wearing douche bag clothes then I'd say yes, David has out swagged them but until now, Thiago and Rafa are on the right track to out swag dave and of the three, I think Rafa can pull of a suit the best, just needs to grow up a bit more.

I actually agree with this, but you can't discount Villa's maturity and the wise swag that only comes with age yet. Of course the Alcantara brothers have unlimited swag potential. Between them and Alexis, Barca is set in the swag department for years, even with Cesc around to sink the team's overall level of swag.

ammarfcb

ze special one
tumblr_m5u77cwE6I1qcl7woo1_500.jpg

tito's son in the away shirt.
pep's son - the little one

Home of Barca Fans