Thiago Translantara

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Barça need to hire one of the running coaches from the Jamaican track and field team because the form on Thiago is terrible. feet need to be straight, back straight, shoulders forward. it's no wonder our team gets so many muscle injuries.

I'm no expert, but perhaps the way you described is how a sprinter would run in a straight line, footballers are used to running in Zig Zag patterns so maybe this form helps them change direction more easily.

E

estranged

No need to hire anybody to tell him how to run, though his ankle is positioned weirdly in that pic, might have something to with the slippery and steep surface he's running on

Genossa

Barça need to hire one of the running coaches from the Jamaican track and field team because the form on Thiago is terrible. feet need to be straight, back straight, shoulders forward. it's no wonder our team gets so many muscle injuries.

I think that's Thiago's Swag-walk.

barca7788

Nepali Cule
i wont be surprise if i see lots of here wantin him to to be sold after his first few matches....its been like this in here for a while.cesc,alexis etc etc

impeh

Hi, its me..
a possible song/cesc/thiago midfield in the cup matches :wub:

or even one of the younger guys, with cesc in the front 3.

ammarfcb

ze special one
tumblr_m9n2t6qMKE1qcg2ppo1_500.png

beard OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home of Barca Fans