Thiago Translantara

Povikas

Brandon
tumblr_m9qsfcU5zG1qg8thho1_500.jpg

thiago & juanjo :wub:

zanela

I'm surprised he was not called up for the U21s. I know they've already qualified, but whilst they're favs to finish first, its not cert at this moment. Their last match (against estonia) was such a dull boring affair, with no fluency and chance creations from MF. Thiago may not be match sharp, but surely he could 've been an option on the bench. You guys think Julen will run with Milla's system (centred around Thiago) or 'll look to change it?

Speaking of the U21s, DDG looks set to become the player with sec most U21 Caps if he plays every single game till the current edition concludes. He looks like he's been playing for ages. And with him in the side (and in T's absence), Bartra can't captain them. Annoying.

Galning

Nyeah.. I don't know about that. It's so much different playing with the national team than with your club. I think it's better to get some minutes with the team you're used to play with.

zanela

Any competitive fixture (club or country) is still better than a hiatus for a player who needs to regain match sharpness.

Theconomist

Thiago is by far my favorite young player. I wish him all the best. It's true that his progressed has stalled somewhat due to Cesc and injury but if there is one player that will eventuaLly retire Xavi it's him.

Home of Barca Fans