Thiago Translantara

Der Kaiser

Watching his development over the years is really fascinating. Every season he adds something new to his game, while limiting the mistakes. He also seems strong mentally. Very confident in his abilities, but always focused. I was afraid he might turn into a party boy and start getting into trouble, but so far he´s set his priorities right.

BerkeleyBernie

Watching his development over the years is really fascinating. Every season he adds something new to his game, while limiting the mistakes. He also seems strong mentally. Very confident in his abilities, but always focused. I was afraid he might turn into a party boy and start getting into trouble, but so far he´s set his priorities right.

He seems *very* serious on the pitch. Maybe that's his game face, but one gets the feeling he has set a standard he wants to achieve, and then goes to work getting it done. Naturally skilled, but constantly working on perfecting his gifts.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

Yeah, I feared for similar but there was some genuine genius in his game the other day...Some misplaced passes too but moments where you really saw the gulf in talent between him & the others on the pitch...He's just 21, have to keep reminding myself of this fact...Iniesta was 22 when he came on as a sub in the CL Final in '06 so imagine how much more we can potentially expect from the player

Oh how had he converted that goal late in that 1-2 with Tello from the left flank...That was a helluva effort that surprised everyone

ShandyFFM

thiago vs cordoba would be perfect vid ... could someone upload one ???? i think he had one of his best games so far for barca against cordoba

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo

Thank you so much!!! The one game of him i didn't get to watch and he pulls out a MOTM performance... He misplaced a few passes but as he gains experience i can't see him being anything less than perfect :wub:

Also that ball control for his first goal.........he has a better touch than iniesta. there, i said it.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Think he should start ahead of Cesc against Malaga, he deserves it for his awesome performance against Cordoba, who when they were both on the pitch I thought he was better than.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I doubt he will. Might get a substitute appearance against Malaga for his performance against Cordoba but definitely not a start. There is a reason that Xavi and Iniesta didn't play and Cesc only got a half. Malaga have the best defense and GK in the league (based on this season's form) and it'll take all of Barcelona's strongest players to break them down.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
BEAUTIFUL GOAL! unstoppable shot past Caballero. I seriously can't wait until Thiago becomes a full time starter. He excites me every time he plays.

Home of Barca Fans