Thiago Translantara

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
I don't see why he shouldn't be able to replace Xavi, he played a deeper "Xavi role" in the U-19 Championship and was quite good at it.

Moe

powered by;
I don't see why he shouldn't be able to replace Xavi, he played a deeper "Xavi role" in the U-19 Championship and was quite good at it.

well honestly I don't see this happening. Canales played as an AM and that forced Thiago to play behind him. he did a great job but from what Ive seen Im more than convinced that Thiago's strength comes from behind the strikers aka AM. while on the other hand JDS seems to be better suited to take over CM when Xavi retires because his playing style is almost identical to that of Xavi's.

jamrock

Reported back ro preseason training today with barca atletic, WTF!!!, he should have walking right into preseaon training with the first team.

Co0ter

I also see JDS as being more of replacement for Xavi than Thiago. Thiago would be more of an AM, like Iniesta (played at his best position). Thiago is offensive minded with way too much flair to play in a Xavi role.

desoe

Sorry to say it, but I have a feeling that the possible Ozil + Cesc buying combo (in terms of 2 years, of course) could not mean anything else than "bye, bye Thiago". Which is going to make me really pissed, if it happens.

Trequartista

The good
Sorry to say it, but I have a feeling that the possible Ozil + Cesc buying combo (in terms of 2 years, of course) could not mean anything else than "bye, bye Thiago". Which is going to make me really pissed, if it happens.

Its not Bye Bye Thiago,we are not stupid enough to sign 2 different midfielders in 2 years time,we will sign one and I am 90% sure that it will be Ozil,Thiago will have time to learn and our midfielders in 2 years should be Xavi,Iniesta,Ozil,Thiago,JDS,Busquetes

Reported back ro preseason training today with barca atletic, WTF!!!, he should have walking right into preseaon training with the first team.

Its hard for a young player to join the pre season after 2 weaks,I have a bad feeling that Pep doesnt rate him as most of us do.

desoe

Wow, are you kidding me? Cesc's coming to Barca is more obvious even than Ronaldo's one to Real Madrid. It's a mistery to me that you're even thinking that Cesc could not come to Barca next summer.

desoe

Maybe he already did. During his conversations with Wenger, I mean. You see, that "stay 1 more year to us, please" type of business is a common thing in football nowdays. But yeah, it's pretty much obvious what's going to happen, even without a transfer request.

Trequartista

The good
Wow, are you kidding me? Cesc's coming to Barca is more obvious even than Ronaldo's one to Real Madrid. It's a mistery to me that you're even thinking that Cesc could not come to Barca next summer.

We will see,man,I dont beleive what makes some of our fans think for a while that Cesc will come for the next season,What will change for Arsenal,I am 90% sure that the same soap opera will repeat for the next season,every season the smae drama is being recycled wit hthe same end but with different details.

I'm struggling to see it aswell.
Unless Cesc hands in a transfer request.
Even if he does so,what will make Arsenal sell their player.

Home of Barca Fans