Thiago Translantara

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Really hard to judge after Sevilla match. Not the best time nor the venue to throw them into fire, is it?

Barcafan 2304

Really hard to judge after Sevilla match. Not the best time nor the venue to throw them into fire, is it?

Agreed to an extent. I like the fact they were blooded in a tough and competitive match, a great learning curve. However, I think Pep shouldnt go overboard in thinking we dont need new signings and we can depend on the youth. They need that time and experience and its unfair to suggest they can just slot right in when called upon.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Bolton want to take thiago on loan for a year... I say buy ozil and loan out thiago..

what do u guys think?? I think he would gain som vital vital experience and gain mental toughness and next season be into our first team

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
I'd prefer him to stay and play for Barca B, I think he'd learn more that way...I don't see anything that could be gained from playing in England, and he might come home with a few broken legs

And also Bolton of all teams...

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Yea your right... I wasnt thinking correctly

was hoping maybe he could learn what cesc learnt come back and do la liga

John Antonio Bilboa

Howard Roark laughed
I'd prefer him to stay and play for Barca B, I think he'd learn more that way...I don't see anything that could be gained from playing in England, and he might come home with a few broken legs

And also Bolton of all teams...

That would most definitely be the best option there's no point in allowing he 2 remain a bid fish in a small pond in the Barca he should allow to go out on loan come back with 1st team experience.Its vital that talented players be allow to play regularly and if they can't get that at Barca they should be allowed 2 do so some where else.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Pedro and Busquets made their jumps from the B team to the first team without a problem, and that was when Barca B was playing in 4th and 3rd divisions, now it's in 2nd division. Trust me, playing in England, and Bolton of all teams wouldn't help him develop at all, even the top English teams have trouble putting a string of passes together, I don't see how he could learn a lot playing kick and rush football.

jamrock

barca don't loan out players they think have a future at the club, just check the record, if you leave in loads that it for you at the club

which is why i was so pissed that botia left on loan

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Bolton for their part gave many chances to Wilshere last season... so Thiago going there would be a good experience for him in terms of gaining both 1st team chances and the physical aspects of EPL game. Just my opinion, but if we finally don't sign a mid fielder keep him for God's sakes

Trequartista

The good
barca don't loan out players they think have a future at the club, just check the record, if you leave in loads that it for you at the club

which is why i was so pissed that botia left on loan

Thats something I hate about our policy with Youth,we loan players and then sell them for free,we rate Bojan but I felt that sometimes he was in a despereate need for a loan movement,we didnt loan him because we rate him which is something I cant undertand,I dont know whether Thiago needs to move out on loan or not because even if we sign no midfielder,Pep rate JDS ahead of him(which is something I fail to understand),if Thiago leaves then this will help Sergi Roberto,Riverola,JDS to play more minutes with the B team,Maybe we dont loan out our players because of the style of our reserve league which is different to England's one so in England 8 or 9 players from the B team go out on loan but here we keep them to play with older players at the Segunda.

Home of Barca Fans