Thiago Translantara

shann

Xavi es mi hombre
He didn't see much of the ball but when he did he was good. Brilliant pass to Villa (as everybody have said) and he also did that nice long pass to Bojan (but Bojan handballed it).

He's such a flashy player. Definitely got swag. I can't wait to see a flashier Barça midfield with him, JDS, and Romeu :party00231:

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
I hope het gets a full game in the Copa. With Xavi's injury we should be looking to use him as much as possible, he could be good cover in that role. Every appearance this season he's looked bright IMO, and he has an air of confidence too which is crucial.

X

xaviniesta

i understand that there was only one deco and one donaldinho and will be one thiago.. but what i meant is that he is a very versatile player , a ultimate midfielder, very bright future

shann

Xavi es mi hombre
tumblr_lauix7A1fA1qdlablo1_500.jpg

lol

Trequartista

The good
Thiago was ok Today,showed nice touches and made a few good passes,great to see him improving defensively,but the biggest disappointment was his Positioning as he was anonymous in most parts of the match,not involved in the build up a lot,if he really works on this,a world class midfielder is in our hands

Home of Barca Fans