Thiago Translantara

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Thiago started the game at CM, but in the end of the game he played rather at LW, no? I wonder if there would be more playing-opportunities for him at LW. At CM he'll barely get any minutes this season probably, but maybe on LW he will? After all, his playing-style is very similar to the great R10, so you never know :cheers:

I don't think he has the speed nor goalscoring abilities of Ronaldinho. Thiago is best suited in Xavi's (playmaker) role imo.

I wouldn't worry about playing opportunities. Not with Xavi's delicate condition.

Koma

He was fantastic today i am really looking forward to his future. He is going to replace Xavi and we won't even notice that our great playmaker is gone.
Just awesome.

Tomchin

I don't think he has the speed nor goalscoring abilities of Ronaldinho. Thiago is best suited in Xavi's (playmaker) role imo.
Well, Iniesta hasn't exactly great speed or goalscoring abilities either, but still, Pep often employs him on LW. Imho Thiago's playing-style (dribbling-skills etc.) is more similar to Iniesta's than to Xavi's, but of course that's debatable.

desoe

I will diss someone in a rap song, if this boy become a world class player in a club different to Barca. Of course, there's always a possibility to buy him back for 40 mil. pounds after a few years, but ..

p.s. I'm good in rapping and it will hurts.

Tomchin

I will diss someone in a rap song, if this boy become a world class player in a club different to Barca
You can ask DJ Pinto to take care of the producing.

Nah seriously, Thiago said tonight that his future is at Barca, so no worries (I hope).

Trequartista

The good
Great match,thats why I have always said that His long term future will be as a CM,he will be even better if he stops to make some of these Ronaldinho-esque dribbles,anyway in the future,it will be interesting to see if we play with a mid of Iniesta and Thiago,who will be the one to run the show?,anyway not sure what will happen if we sign Afellay,not in favour of this addition but we shouldnt rush Thiago aswell,we will see what happens soon

Richard.H

Damn this kid has a really bright future. He's another all- star in the making.

P.S. I will go back after 3 years and read this post after Thiago is a regular starter for Barca

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Guardiola on Thiago...

“He can still grow so much more,” said Guardiola. “I want to congratulate him for the way he played. He is a daring player and has the capability of unbalancing any opposition with his great natural talent.

“He is young, quick and confident. He has no fear and I knew him in La Tercera and he did the same things. He lacks a couple of things to be the finished article and I have no doubt that he will go on to be just that.”

Thiago :
“I was only missing a goal. I had two great chances but I hope that I will be able to go closer and closer to the goal as time goes on.

“One has to be self-critical or you cannot grow.”

:worthy:

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Guardiola on Thiago...

“He can still grow so much more,” said Guardiola. “I want to congratulate him for the way he played. He is a daring player and has the capability of unbalancing any opposition with his great natural talent.

“He is young, quick and confident. He has no fear and I knew him in La Tercera and he did the same things. He lacks a couple of things to be the finished article and I have no doubt that he will go on to be just that.”

Thiago :
“I was only missing a goal. I had two great chances but I hope that I will be able to go closer and closer to the goal as time goes on.

“One has to be self-critical or you cannot grow.”

:worthy:

All Hail Thiago :worthy:

Home of Barca Fans