Thiago Translantara

impeh

Hi, its me..
Graham Hunter ‏@BumperGraham 1h

Everyone asking about #Thiago. United tried hard 2 summers ago. Chelsea have been sniffing even longer. City in this summer. 3 way race

They can all easily meet the clause, upto him i guess.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
15x25l.gif

You practically always make sense in your posts. Good to have you around!

That member should be given a position on this forum!

JonM

His thread on Red Cafe is out of control. No matter what happens, the meltdowns ([strike]here or[/strike] there) will be glorious.

MatsJulianHummels

Why would Chelsea want another midfielder? They just signed André Schürrle

Maybe Man Utd did not make an official offer but they do want him and that much is clear. De Gea openly said that he wants Thiago to join him in Man Utd. Today Ferdy tweeted "Thiago wants the ball under pressure,he demands it anywhere. We need to produce that kind of mentality in our kids."

Last edited:

leon

This guy is a born leader and destined to play the main role. He is not able to do it at Barca NOW, maybe he will do it somewhere else. Like it or not, I think it's better for him to leave. Not good at all for us of course, $18m is a rob.

Ender

Pique: "We should convince Thiago so that he decides to stay. Xavi has also be patient and in the end he has marked an era at this club."

Martindn

Is the sports journalism this bad in spain? I think i could write an article better than this and i failed english.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/06/18/manch...ith-hat-trick-as-spain-win-u21-euros-3847083/

Thiago Alcantara may have priced himself out of a summer move to Manchester United after he netted a hat-trick in Spain’s European Under-21 Championship final victory over Italy.
The Spanish captain hit three first-half goals as his side retained their title with a 4-2 victory in Jerusalem’s Teddy Stadium, joining the senior squad in earning back-to-back European crowns.
But the Barcelona midfielder could be left ruing his heroics, with his transfer fee now surely set to rise, possibly putting him beyond the reach of Manchester United.
Thiago has made little secret of his desire to quit the Nou Camp this summer in pursuit of first team football.
But his original estimated value of £15m now looks a rather dated sum, following his impressive performances on the international stage over the past two weeks.

The Special One

If he moves to Chelsea and play under mourinho he will prob make some good history. He is the perfect,above and beyond replacement for lampard. Maybe eventually he is gonna come back, however unless we sell cesc which is highly unlikely we will be having a hard time keeping him.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
barcastuff‏@barcastuff
Barcelona midfielder Thiago (22), who can leave for 18M this summer, has received two concrete offers, from Man United and Bayern. [md]

Going to Bayern will guarantee him sitting on the bench.

I pray to all the deities out there, please let him stay in Barca! :please:

Jadentheman

I am seeing many signs point to Man United. He could make an announcement this week since everything is over for him :(

watch out for the 21st of June something might happen

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Yeah, the gut feeling would suggest Manchester United, but theres the obvious outside chance of Bayern with Pep soon to be in charge.

Potentially the worst thing about the possibility of him leaving is that it will be for only 18M.

watch out for the 21st of June something might happen
Is this based on anything or a complete guess?

Last edited:

Jadentheman

Thiago say he is staying in Israel till the 21st of June. I wonder if he'll make a pit stop somewhere in England before coming back to Barcelona?

Home of Barca Fans