Thiago Translantara

impeh

Hi, its me..
i think it will be announced in the next few days, the clause makes things pretty simple.

Hopefully the money will go into the Thiago Silva fund :lol: :wub:

B

beautifulgame

If he doesn't trust Tito that is one thing but Man United??? Moyes and United over Pelli and City or Pep and Bayern? Way the fuck to go Mazinho n thiago.

Faceless

No more faces at night
Barcelona midfielder Thiago (22) is close to joining Man United. His father and agent Mazinho already met with the English club. [md]

Fuck his father and agent.

Lies! Lies! I won't believe this blasphemous claim. Seriously though, if he leaves I would be devastated :angry:

J

jiopi

Did say this before, but if he moves, will never forgive such blatant unfaithfulness and selfishness in my life. Get groomed in Barcelona from the kid, and first chance given jump to a greener pastures.

SwiftGuyver

Did say this before, but if he moves, will never forgive such blatant unfaithfulness and selfishness in my life. Get groomed in Barcelona from the kid, and first chance given jump to a greener pastures.

This isn't the first chance he's had to jump ship though.

Also I'm not sure they are greener pastures. What I don't get is why be so patient for so long and then move when you're so close to becoming a starter and leader for the team you grew up playing for?! Especially when you will be playing behind Messi & Neymar! And why go to Man Utd after SAF has retired?! I honestly can't see anyone except Chelsea & City winning the EPL for the next few years.

I think the club have been honest and fair by saying he is valued and will be a starter soon but not yet. If he can't wait another season or so then let him go and play under Moyes. Whatever happens the most he can hope for as far as the WC 2014 goes is a place in the squad and a handful of minutes off the bench and that will only happen if Spain suffer injuries. If he was that desperate to cement a place at the next WC he should have chosen to represent Brazil.

PaCmAn

De Gea (Man United): "Thiago to Man United? Hopefully I can have a Spanish teammate. Every United player would want him to join."

"We've been joking about Thiago joining, but Barça know they have a great player and I don't think they'll let him go."(via ep)

PaulFCB

Banned
Why is his buyout clause so small?
Unless they pay him lots of cash for a new contract and big buy out clause, he can do what he wants for under 20m ieuro...

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Why is his buyout clause so small?
Unless they pay him lots of cash for a new contract and big buy out clause, he can do what he wants for under 20m ieuro...
His buyout clause is small because he haven't played 60 percents of Barcelona games in this season. That's why it fell to 18m from 90m.

raskolnikov

Its so stupid that they didnt notice this, a really big mistake. Nobody told Tito " hey these guys need more minutes or else"
Maybe even then he would still pick half injured Xavi.
Whats also annoying is how nobody is doing anything at the moment just let him walk to manu, atleast make some effort to convince him to stay.

Last edited:

sailor

His buyout clause is small because he haven't played 60 percents of Barcelona games in this season. That's why it fell to 18m from 90m.
In fact, it didn't fall from 90 to 18, it's the other way around.The original clause is 18 and if he had played 60% it would have been rised to 90.

I

instinct

De Gea (Man United): "Thiago to Man United? Hopefully I can have a Spanish teammate. Every United player would want him to join."

"We've been joking about Thiago joining, but Barça know they have a great player and I don't think they'll let him go."(via ep)

They have to if United pays 18m and he wants to leave. We can't do anything but appealing to him, that he has to be patient.

Home of Barca Fans