Thiago Translantara

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I am sick and tired of this already. If he is dying to leave, let him leave. Life goes on. Let's focus on what we can do to make our team better.

Jadentheman

Seriously?

Yes: 13 million, if i remember correctly.

We have to buy Bojan back this summer for 13m €, unless Roma block the transfer by paying additional 28m €.

Damn.... Do we have a cry smiley over here?

IIRC then the €13M is not derived from the transfer budget, but some other accounts

We need to sell him. Has management done anything yet? Hopefully we will sell the sells and buys soon. It's almost July.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's already signing Man Utd shirts and Man Utd is apparently negotiating with us.

Goodbye I guess.

Jadentheman

Now I am worried again. I know I shouldn't be reading RedCafe, but their thread is really getting bigger like that Neymar thread a month ago.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Now I am worried again. I know I shouldn't be reading RedCafe, but their thread is really getting bigger like that Neymar thread a month ago.

It is a lost cause. Now it is not the time to get worried, now it is the time to move on and think about a plan B.

Barca will survive without this person. We might even beat ManU with him playing there. :party1:

Stric

We can't really know what's happening behind the scenes. Whatever the papers say is not (entirely) true 99% of the time. Until there's an official announcement, everything else is just speculation or made-up stories.

MagicianMessi

Tell me something if the board members are that wise? Otherwise we wouldn't having this talk this time. What kind of board put a clause of 18million euro for their future star player.

barcanuck

^And doesn't tell the coach about the clause apparently. I want to see flames, we deserve to lose him if we're that dumb to have such a clause and not tell our coach about it either.

Home of Barca Fans