Thiago Translantara

Martindn

Its felt its this close before, which means just like last time, next week it will swing back in favour of him staying, kinda the average pattern of a united saga usually with the deal closing down :(

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Sport has a story up where they say Gundogan would be Thiago's replacement if he leaves.

I don't take Sport as seriously as I used to.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
How unskilled, they should've photoshop his face with neymar one :pep:
because cropping it just too cruel :lol:

No because that would really say he is leaving, we still don't know for sure yet or whether it's just coincidence, it looks likely at this point but I haven't lost hope yet.

PaCmAn

Barca "forgets" about Thiago

1372921921838.jpg

1372920963604.jpg

Barca published yesterday a picture on its Instagram announcing Quatar airways as sponsor for the Asian tour.
The first picture was published by the club sometime ago announcing the new kits. The second picture was just published yesterday. It is surprising to see how Thiago alcantara was cut out from the original picture.
coincidence ? you be the judge.

Source= sport. but you can also check barca's instagram for yourselves.

Thiago not appearing on barcelona instragam photo to announce asia tour sponsor is due to instagram limitations http://t.co/8BR9TEcmAL

Martindn

Pete O'Rourke @SkySportsPeteO

Catalan paper Sport claims Manchester United have agreed a deal to sign Barcelona midfielder Thiago Alcantara. #MUFC

A bit of deja vu.

When will this end getting ridiculous now. Is sport the shit one? Or is it md? Keep mixing them up

Faceless

No more faces at night

Catalan paper Sport claims Manchester United have agreed a deal to sign Barcelona midfielder Thiago Alcantara. #MUFC

A bit of deja vu.

When will this end getting ridiculous now. Is sport the shit one? Or is it md? Keep mixing them up

One moment they say he loves barça, and another says that he's moving to Man Utd. Still not believing and I think these news are getting more and more ridiculous.

Indignado

A bit of deja vu.

Both are shit but I think Sport is a little more reliable.

Martindn

A lot of rumours of the deal being done, a medical today, something about mazinho selling his restaraunt, something about rooney coming to barca while villa comes to us.

A lot of trash going around, i wont believe anything till its official, we was at this point a couple of weeks ago too all too similar at this point.

Home of Barca Fans