Thiago Translantara

Keikoku

Cabbage
Bastian, Martinez, Gotze, Mueller, Kross, Shaqiri, Gustavo

If Thiago really gone to Bayern, I can see one or two from this list will be goner in the end of season or even in the January if they lost patience.

I think Pep has his own standard about his tactic and requirement to be his player, maybe he feels Thiago is could be better than any of those names to work in his plan. But don't forget guys! Pep brought Zlatan, Cesc, and Alexis (which I'm sure Pep was belived they will work good on his plan) and they all isn't perform as our expectation. Well, that makes me think too, is we hope/expect too much from our players? :VdB:

Meitux

That being said, he also played Ribery at the 10 position and Shaqiri on the wing. At this stage, Pep is still experimenting, I reckon - whatever the result, though, Bayern are going to be hard to beat though the oppponents so far were not that comparable (and neither will the friendly against barca be since all Confed- players will miss the match).
Yes Beating bayern from now on seems a huge mountain to climb

Ursegor

World Champion
Because Lewandowski is not going to come until next season ;)

Yeah and then next year they have Kroos, Schweinsteiger, Dante, Martinez, Thiago, Götze and Müller competing for central positions without unbalancing the squad? LOL

serghei

Well, that makes me think too, is we hope/expect too much from our players? :VdB:

I for one never expect them to win every game. However, I expect them to try. That's why I like Alexis. He isn't very effective, true, but the man tries harder than anyone else. Pedro too.

mixer

In that case, I suppose we should do a move for Oliver Torres. The negotiations might be a bit easier because of the Villa deal

loozy

Yeah and then next year they have Kroos, Schweinsteiger, Dante, Martinez, Thiago, Götze and Müller competing for central positions without unbalancing the squad? LOL

I don't give a flying feck about Bayern or Dortmund and they can just play with 11 midfielders. If they are unbalanced, fair enough, it'll make the BuLi seem more like a league than a two-team-race as it is shaping up to be.

Meitux

Well you can be sure that Thiago will be in CM,i dont worry about Muller he is a winger or attacking midfielder or CF.Schweinsteiger and Gotze seem the players for me that have sealed their place

hardyboy

If they steal Thiago from us, we should offer Martinez to join our club, He will definately consider our offer as Pep is thinking of converting him into centre back...He will be a good replacement for Pique..

Martindn

Looks like we definitely was very close, otherwise a big public declaration would not be needed. Shame, pipped to the post again (pepped :pep:)

serghei

If they steal Thiago from us, we should offer Martinez to join our club, He will definately consider our offer as Pep is thinking of converting him as a centre back...

Yea, great. Tiago leaves for 18m and we take Martinez, with 40. Some deal.

xxxxxx

So.... he wants to leave Barcelona to get more playing time so he has a chance to get into the World Cup team? Good luck trying to get more playing time in that Bayern midfield, Thiago.

Gaudi

Now we can get Marquinhos for 58 mil!

BTW: With Thiago and Goetze Bayern, now, could just have the best squad individually as well

Meitux

Wait guys,and official offer or the transfer hasnt been made yet.Lets wait and see what happens although if Pep said it...it will pretty much happen

Home of Barca Fans