Thiago Translantara

L

Learo

I doubt he'd drop Muller, that'd be insanely stupid.

Guardiola: "Thiago is the only player I want. Thiago or no one. He's a super player. He can play in 3 to 5 positions."

Guardiola: "Rumours about deal with Thiago? It's true I want Thiago. I have asked Bayern to try to sign him." #fcblive

Well, the way Pep sees Thiago, I think he will play alot. Most likely as DM but playing some of the other 4 positions Pep sees in him as well. I dont think he will be deployed as CB or goalie though. Bayern fans should definitely be prepared for most of their players being moved to different positions under Pep.

Last edited:
I

instinct

Guardiola: "Thiago is the only player I want. Thiago or no one. He's a super player. He can play in 3 to 5 positions."

Guardiola: "Rumours about deal with Thiago? It's true I want Thiago. I have asked Bayern to try to sign him." #fcblive

Well, the way Pep sees Thiago, I think he will play alot. Most likely as DM but playing some of the other 4 positions Pep sees in him as well. I dont think he will be deployed as CB or goalie though. Bayern fans should definitely be prepared for most of their players being moved to different positions under Pep.

Or it's a tactic. I think that Pep only speaks about his will to sign Thiago because Thiago has almost signed in ManU. Now a trainer like Pep speaks about you in public that you are the only one he wants ( :xavi: ). Would this be convincing for you? :pep: It would for me. But I think that Pep cannot guarantee Thiago playing time, even less than Tito because of THIS midfield in Bayern.

Meitux

I think if Pep starts Thiago too much and bench other germans there would be talks about him playing Thiago more cause he is spanish or he was from Barcelona and these stuff...

Last edited:
L

Learo

I think if Pep starts Thiago too much and bench other germans there would be talks in the dressing room about him playing Thiago more cause he is spanish or he was from Barcelona and these stuff...

if thiago performs, thats fine. talks will only gain traction if his performances are rubbish and he still plays. pep tend to bench if they dont perform though.

JonM

Pep's brother* probably asked him to say that so he'll be able to put pressure on ManU and Barça for a better contract. Those sneaky Guardiolas...

Assuming he's really Thiago's agent considering all the conflicting reports on that matter

L

Learo

i actually dont think thiago is that good though, but i do think pep honestly see him as a starter and want him to be crucial for his bayern project.

thiago isnt much of a loss for us imo. i would be more worried if we lost deulofeu and rafinha.

Zuess99

Apparently he is due for a medical according to sky italia.
Lol which all three forums have are not happy with this signing .

Jadentheman

Thiago can become one of the starting eleven at Bayern. His directness in attack is especially good for their aggressive counters. I can see him linking up with Gotze well.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Home of Barca Fans