Thiago Translantara

Huge fuckup by Tito and management to make him leave for that joke of a price. Hope we go for Oliver Torres (although admittedly I don't know that much about him) or someone. I'd prefer Gundogan but he's a lot less realistic.

There's a lot of time left, but I feel like our transfer window has been somewhat disastrous so far. We did get Neymar, who will help solve the problems in attack, but we also lost Thiago and Villa for ridiculous prices. Not too pissed about losing the latter, just the price we lost him for.

JamDav1982

Huge fuckup by Tito and management to make him leave for that joke of a price. Hope we go for Oliver Torres (although admittedly I don't know that much about him) or someone. I'd prefer Gundogan but he's a lot less realistic.

There's a lot of time left, but I feel like our transfer window has been somewhat disastrous so far. We did get Neymar, who will help solve the problems in attack, but we also lost Thiago and Villa for ridiculous prices. Not too pissed about losing the latter, just the price we lost him for.

Thats a classic line.

Hope we go for Oliver Torres (although admittedly I don't know that much about him) or someone.

Povikas

Brandon
Yes, the salvation should be announcing the signings of Thiago Silva (or if impossible, then Marquinhos), Gundogan and Oliver Torres by tomorrow.

Gaudi

I don't have a problem with Thiago value, and Isco as well, problem is many see them as new Xavi and Iniesta and now they are both outside our club. So, new spanish midfield as well could be without Barcas backbone

Thats a classic line.

Hope we go for Oliver Torres (although admittedly I don't know that much about him) or someone.

What I meant is a promising young midfielder who can play in Xavi's position/role. From what I've heard about Oliver Torres on this forum, he's one such guy, but it doesn't have to be him. Only used him as an example.

Btw, the hate Thiago is getting here is insane. It's not his fault he was unhappy. Don't blame him, blame the ones who treated him like shit, made him unhappy, and didn't give a shit about him (evidenced by the fact that they've seemingly made no effort whatsoever to keep him). In other words, Tito, Rosell and management.

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
With the money we got it can be invested in defence or put in a fund for a better midfielder next year if we really need it. Great deal.

Yeah, treated like shit. How exactly? His own attitude is what made him unhappy. A player with better character wouldn't have even thought of leaving.

Last edited:

Caramel

25 million for Thiago is very good.
I really don't know why people are complaining about the price seriously.
Maybe they were hoping for an outrageous 36 mill euros like Madrid paid for Illarramendi LOL

J

jiopi

How old are you?

This type of posts is exactly why people think we (Barca fans) are nothing but a bunch of 12 year olds. :facepalm:
Are you really a Barca fan?

I think Tito not only exposed Thiago, but this thread nicely points out the so called Barca fans. Thiago's treachery far exceeds the levels of Figo.

Mr Hulot

:(

Man, am I sad... Thiago is easily one of the players I enjoy the most...

Maybe I am just pessimistic, but I think today is sadly a somehow important day for the club, as a promising young player, educated in our academies, decides to leave for a club that he will face equal or maybe even more competition for a place in the starting 11. When something like this happens it is a clear indication that something wrong is going on with the way our club is run.

What a sad sad day...

Home of Barca Fans