Thiago Translantara

who is placing bets that Thiago will one day join Real Madrid? I think chances are quite high

I don't think he'd had a problem with that specially if he becomes one of the best in his position. Remember, the guy just wants to triumph in football even if that means ditching the club that gave you everything.

loozy

I don't think he'd had a problem with that specially if he becomes one of the best in his position. Remember, the guy just wants to triumph in football even if that means ditching the club that gave you everything.

He is not a Culé, just like Götze never was full of 'Echte Liebe'. They are both career-driven and ambitious more than anything.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
who is placing bets that Thiago will one day join Real Madrid? I think chances are quite high
No he won't... He would flop real hard at Bayern, him along with Pep! So IMHO there's a very slim chance for that to happen. But if he gets to sign for them, he'll surely do that!!

hardyboy

this will be bayern's line up next season...

--------------------Mandzukic------------------------

---Riberry-----Gotze-----------------------Muller----------

------------------------Schweinsteiger-----------------

----------------------Thiago------------------------------

----Alaba-------Dante--------Javi Martinez-----------lahm-----

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Yeah, I know it looks good on paper, but if those are really peps tactics they won't win the cl. Thiago or Schweini in the deep role don't offer proper defensive cover. If he had sense he'd relegate thiago to the bench and play Martinez as the true dm, bringing badsruber to cb spot.

However we all know pep likes to,experiment and he did want to bring Martinez here just to play him at cb. Hopefully it will be his downfall. We all know his Ibra experiment was to blame for not winning in 2010 for example.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
However we all know pep likes to,experiment and he did want to bring Martinez here just to play him at cb. Hopefully it will be his downfall. We all know his Ibra experiment was to blame for not winning in 2010 for example.
I hope he fails miserably at Bayern... And so should Thiago

JamDav1982

No chance will he play Thiago at DM he is not made for that position at all.

Ghost

I pity people that don't realise how good Robben is..

I hope, if they faced us next year, they play without Robben and Ribery. I GUARANTEE you they won't get past us with ease, if at all.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA

I'm sure Bayern supporters are going to love dropping Kroos for Thiago in a World Cup year.

Robben was in fantastic form last season. His play is what put Bayern over in the CL.

Home of Barca Fans