Thiago Translantara

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He can fit them all in though.
That would ensure Pep falling flat then... He could play players at numerous positions here because at Barca the kids are trained total football from their childhood which makes it easy for the managers to shift the positions of players. Let him try that with the super-duper stars, freshly crowned the European champions, at Bayern. I am sure Pep wouldn't have the luxury that he had here over there at Bayern

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
It's a shame to play Javi Martinez as @ CB when he's such a fantastic DM. Bielsa deployed him as a CB and it worked but I was hoping Martinez would continue to play as a DM and play in Del Bosque's double-pivot with Busquets in the World Cup next summer.

Illarramendi must be licking his chops knowing that spot can be open and his direct competition for that spot is on the same team with him. I personally think he would he would link up perfectly with Busquets for La Roja.

JamDav1982

It's a shame to play Javi Martinez as @ CB when he's such a fantastic DM. Bielsa deployed him as a CB and it worked but I was hoping Martinez would continue to play as a DM and play in Del Bosque's double-pivot with Busquets in the World Cup next summer.

Illarramendi must be licking his chops knowing that spot can be open and his direct competition for that spot is on the same team with him. I personally think he would he would link up perfectly with Busquets for La Roja.

Pep loves a DM/CB.

Pique, Masch etc.

PaCmAn

Who's says Pep can't fit them all in?
eju7uhy6.jpg

K

kingleo

Bayern XI next season

Neuer
Lahm - Martinez - Dante - Alaba
Thiago - Schweinsteiger - Kroos
Muller - Gotze - Ribery

oz187

I think Thiago is going to like Adriano is for us, playing a bunch of positions. He'll play in the midfield and the wings. So he won't be benching the same player, but he won't be consistent in when or where he plays. Unless that is, he puts in amazing performances that make him first on the team sheet.

jamrock

Thiago appeared in 36 of Barcelona's 60 games this season - which is exactly 60 percent - though he only passed the half-hour mark on 15 occasions.for the stats fans (its from an espn article by gable marcotti)

Meitux

We should just wait and see.We cant assume anything with all those options that Pep has,its not easy to get a clear image

KhaledBarca

Prediction: Pep Guardiola will come back to Barcelona in 2016 as a president with Thiago as his major signing.

We will be searching for a successor for Iniesta (32) #lol

Counter

If there's a team where Thiago has less chances to play than Barcelona, it's Bayern.
And I doubt Pep will just move Javi as CB unless Boateng starts fucking things up very badly.
Also, they can buy Inigo Martinez as CB since Badstubber is also injured ( till? ).
Thiago is far form Bayern's level, it would be a mistake if Pep forces him in a 11 with clearly more valuable players than him for now. At least in Barca he might've had some chances rising soon, in Bayern I don't see him in a good position for now. Maybe the will loan him to a mid table Bundesliga team by winter.
They can also try transferring Thiago Silva in 2014-15, so they can upgrade Dante and buy some more players form Borussia to kill everything in their way, plus Borussia has it's limits, may not be able to fulfill the desires of most players form there.

---------------------Neuer--------------------
--Lahm----Silva/Dante-------------Inigo/Holger-----Alaba---
-----------Gundogan/bastian-------Javi Martinez---------
--Robben/Blaszczykowski---------Muller/Gotze-------------Ribery/Reus----
--------------------Lewandowski/Mandzu-----------------

Where is Thiago here? At Bayern B? Maybe Borussia...a.k.a. Bayern B :).
10-0 on Allianz/6-0 on Camp Nou easy, vs Barca.

Blaszczykowski? Are you kidding? Bayern has at least 4 much better midfielders than Blaszczykowski. There´s also no reason to buy Gündogan or Reus. The current squad is just brilliant and Lewa will join Bayern in every case next season. It´s frightening.

Home of Barca Fans