Thiago Translantara

mixer

half time 30mins in?
yeah, one half is 30mins in Telekom Cup

btw I really enjoy watching Ribery play, he reminds me much of Messi and he's an awesome player

Bayern is generally a great team, I'm going to watch all of their matches next season

Last edited:

Meitux

Well Pep tests them in different positions,Mandzukic is playing right wing.Pretty sure he wont give them that roles in the official games

ShandyFFM

yeah, one half is 30mins in Telekom Cup

btw I really enjoy watching Ribery play, he reminds me much of Messi and he's an awesome player

What are you talking about ? His style i not even near to Messis. They play completely different. Just look how he runs and how he behaves with the ball. If you want to see someone who could suit the Messi style then you should watch the new Dortmund player Henrikh Mkhitaryan. His dribbling from the middle and his cuts inside are really near Messis.

But yes your right Ribery is pure class.

mixer

What are you talking about ? His style i not even near to Messis. They play completely different. Just look how he runs and how he behaves with the ball. If you want to see someone who could suit the Messi style then you should watch the new Dortmund player Henrikh Mkhitaryan. His dribbling from the middle and his cuts inside are really near Messis.

But yes your right Ribery is pure class.
yeah m8, but he reminds me a bit of Messi

anyway, I like his style

Meitux

Pep clearly plays a 4-1-4-1 in this game.Thiago as DM,Kroos Ribery attacking midfielders,Shaqiri and Mandzukic on the wing.Ribery and Kroos have dropped many times into the central midfield area

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Pep clearly plays a 4-1-4-1 in this game.Thiago as DM,Kroos Ribery attacking midfielders,Shaqiri and Mandzukic on the wing.Ribery and Kroos have dropped many times into the central midfield area
I hope he sticks to this... He'll either get fired or Thiago will receive his ousting order :evil:

Home of Barca Fans