Thiago Translantara

Superfly

Banned
His handwriting ? It's not appropriate . He has done some emotional damage to some of the Barca fans. It would be the same scenario if someone would die , you couldn't go to the funeral but you would send your condolences through a letter and instead of ending it with : With love , john... or whatever name , you put that fancy type of writing.

I don't hate him , I just think he overestimates himself way too much .

You're not being serious are you?

Faceless

No more faces at night
Calm down guys..although I felt Thiago should talk about his departure instead of writing a romantic soppy letter and expect us to give him big wet kiss and maybe a hug as well.

Jenks

Barcelona (or any football club) is not a charity, they did not train Thiago out of the goodness of their hearts, they did so purely out of self-interest. I don't see how anyone can turn around and then condemn Thiago for doing the same.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
As a barcelona fan here's my return letter to Thiago.
Dear Thiago, if you would have had a speck of a patience you could have triumphed in this club. I hope you fail along with that multilingual bald fuck Pep. May you end up in some shitty low tier club.

P.S. Good luck getting playing time dumbass.

Sincerely, putogusiluz8

Meitux

This is becoming boring.What if he stayed and Cesc got used more than him?Well i guess we'll never find out...it was pretty obvious that Fabregas was trusted more even if central midfield is not his position..so whats the blame at him for leaving?Both of them couldn't be in this team.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
This is becoming boring.What if he stayed and Cesc got used more than him?Well i guess we'll never find out...it was pretty obvious that Fabregas was trusted more even if central midfield is not his position..so whats the blame at him for leaving?Both of them couldn't be in this team.

So here he had Cesc to compete with. In Germany FC he'll have to compete with Gotze, super promising GERMAN talent, Tony Kroos another great GERMAN talent, Thomas Muller GERMAN talent, and not to mention all the other established players that are head of him in the pecking order who are by law gonna play all the big games Javi Martinez, schweini, Ribery, Robben and on and on and on.

So when i try to understand that he left for playing time it just, idk maybe I'm just fucking stupid or something, but I don't quite get it. It seems to me like our dear Thiago turned out to be quite the gloryhunter. Its understandeable that he wants to play for the team who is currently on top of the world with mr. Dreamy manager it all paints so perfect who wouldn't want that. Here in Barcelona things aren't looking too bright either were no longer the best in the world, end of an era, sick manager, instability etc. Perfect time to head out into the footballing oasis that is Munich right now... you know for playing time though... right lol.

CatalinR10

Can't you see poor catalinutz is affected by his move? I support you Catalinutz

Bro_hug.gif

F

Flavia

Mazinho (father Thiago): "Thiago was close to joining Manchester United this summer, there were talks before the U21 Euro." [la xarxa]

Mazinho: "Thiago is happy. He wanted to leave, Barça accepted it. Guardiola was crucial, he has been very important in Thiago's life."

Those are the parts barcastuff translated. But mazinho also said changing coaches wouldn't had mattered for thiago. That he wanted to leave because he wanted to play, and at barça it was very difficult, as the best players were ahead of him. If anyone should be mad at pep, are utd fans. He was reallynclose on joining them, until pep interfered :p

Meitux

So here he had Cesc to compete with. In Germany FC he'll have to compete with Gotze, super promising GERMAN talent, Tony Kroos another great GERMAN talent, Thomas Muller GERMAN talent, and not to mention all the other established players that are head of him in the pecking order who are by law gonna play all the big games Javi Martinez, schweini, Ribery, Robben and on and on and on.

So when i try to understand that he left for playing time it just, idk maybe I'm just fucking stupid or something, but I don't quite get it. It seems to me like our dear Thiago turned out to be quite the gloryhunter. Its understandeable that he wants to play for the team who is currently on top of the world with mr. Dreamy manager it all paints so perfect who wouldn't want that. Here in Barcelona things aren't looking too bright either were no longer the best in the world, end of an era, sick manager, instability etc. Perfect time to head out into the footballing oasis that is Munich right now... you know for playing time though... right lol.
Nobody said he will have a quaranteed spot there,but he will be with a coach that trusts him and feels more comfortable.Pep had big influence in Thiago's transfer as he already decided to leave but when when Pep called him he made his choice,i don't think its only about playing time.Its about how important he feels for the team,he could well get time in some meaningless games and say that he played.

Apparently,I don't think he will compete with players that have a sure role there but im sure there will be much rotation.We need to wait and see in what roles is Pep gonna use these players.Its been said about Martinez in defence,about Gotze as false 9...you can't assume with so many options.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Dear Thiago, if you would have had a speck of a patience you could have triumphed in this club. I hope you fail along with that multilingual bald fuck Pep. May you end up in some shitty low tier club.

Sincerely, putogusiluz8

:worthy:

Clockwise

Buccaneer

Sincerely, putogusiluz8

AHAHAHAH This! :worthy:

:D

Stric

Barcelona (or any football club) is not a charity, they did not train Thiago out of the goodness of their hearts, they did so purely out of self-interest. I don't see how anyone can turn around and then condemn Thiago for doing the same.

*applause*

Apparently, Barcelona took Thiago in and gave him everything, just out of altruism. :facepalm:

Home of Barca Fans