Thiago Translantara

Stric

BP9r1I6CYAA0DMP.jpg

Loyality :lol:

El Barcelona

Those are the parts barcastuff translated. But mazinho also said changing coaches wouldn't had mattered for thiago. That he wanted to leave because he wanted to play, and at barça it was very difficult, as the best players were ahead of him. If anyone should be mad at pep, are utd fans. He was reallynclose on joining them, until pep interfered :p
Loooool! I think that in Bayern the competition is much harder dan in barca. I hope he enjoy his new team. Barca don't need players that wants to leave because they are not patience enough.

Barcilliant

Hes a Bayern player now ffs just leave it alone. Lots of players leave.... No big deal. Too many people here cant get over him. Sergi Roberto will turn out to be a better player.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Thiago: "Man United didn't talk with me. Bayern was always my first option. Real Madrid tried to sign me? No comment." [rac1]

And some body was trying to make me feel guilty for calling Pep a batsard when I was blaming him for tapping up Thiago... saying Pep didn't and it was only his last minute involvement that made Thiago move to Bayern!!

BULL-SHIT!! It was Pep that fcuked us over :angry:
It's funny how the kid hasn't got brains enough to not reveal this in public, just a day after his father was still saying that they were in talks with Utd :D

Home of Barca Fans