Thiago Translantara

Meitux

Impressive, tottaly impressive. This guy HeilRJ is making very good videos. Surely Thiago has a big future ahaid of him..

ShandyFFM

Im going to the Frankfurt-Bayern game tomorrow at my hometown. Not sure if i should be proud to see Pep and Thiago or whistle at them.... although i consider to wear a Barca jersey.

I

instinct

Im going to the Frankfurt-Bayern game tomorrow at my hometown. Not sure if i should be proud to see Pep and Thiago or whistle at them.... although i consider to wear a Barca jersey.

Nice man, hopefully you'll see a good game. Wish I was there too but I have no time tomorrow :(

Die Bayern

You might even get to see Gotze tomorrow as he is fit to play and may play in the last 20-30 mins :blush:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

No, ignore them or even clap for them, just to show those Eintracht and Bayern fans that we Barca fans have some class.

Meitux

I don't think he was so stupid to believe about getting in a regular role from his first season, work hard is the best thing he can do, there will be rotation by Pep. The reason he chose Bayern is because he feels more comfortable and trustable with Pep..

Jadentheman

He was never gonna be in the starting eleven this season. It's World Cup year and the German NT fans are expected to see German NT at Bayern. After the World Cup and a year with the team Pep will know what to do and who to play.

But you also have to know that being a World Cup year that Thiago will get lots of playing time through rotation.

ldb198

well he is playing now in the 2nd half. He is already playing more at BM then he was at FCB so I think he made a good choice.

Home of Barca Fans