Thiago Translantara

Zebulun

[video]http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/thiago-alcantara-bayern-munich-stunning-93rd-minute-scissor-kick-winner-v-stuttgart-vine/[/video] they said sergi roberto is better :tata1:

jamrock

the same people who said he was mediocre or the same ones who said bartra was as well.
for this single reason alone i have a serious dislike of tito until the day I die

AfricanBavarian

Pure magic! :D
SeriousFreeEmperorpenguin.gif

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
129 touches, 90% passing accuracy, 10 dribbles, 2 tackles, an assist, and a 93rd minute scissor kick winner. He was dubbed "one of the most overrated players to come out of la masia" and losing him was "good riddance".

His talent has been apparent for a long time, and now under Pep he has been nothing short of fantastic in a majority of the games he's played. I was surprised to see how much playing time he's been getting and how much of a contributor he is to Bayern's play when a lot of people (even me) thought that he'd struggle to break into the side.

JamDav1982

129 touches, 90% passing accuracy, 10 dribbles, 2 tackles, an assist, and a 93rd minute scissor kick winner. He was dubbed "one of the most overrated players to come out of la masia" and losing him was "good riddance".

His talent has been apparent for a long time, and now under Pep he has been nothing short of fantastic in a majority of the games he's played. I was surprised to see how much playing time he's been getting and how much of a contributor he is to Bayern's play when a lot of people (even me) thought that he'd struggle to break into the side.

Haha who on earth called him the most over rated player to come out of La Masia? Don't remember that at all.

He is showing that he is not a Xavi type player and is better given the freedom to go forward.

aaron101

Tito was just too dumb not to see Thiago's talent. He destroyed the La Masia youngsters last season. (Montoya, Bartra, Thiago)

F

Flavia

While we have Song :banghead:

Tito wasn't a good coach. It's enough to look at Bartra, Pedro and Alexis, and how they transformed this season, with Tata. Same goes to Thiago... Bad, horrible, terrible management.

Home of Barca Fans