Thiago Translantara

Trickykid

Even though it's just bollocks, I want it to be oh so true. The thought of him alone in his room, contemplating what if I just had stayed put, longing for Barca and envying his little brother while he's stuck in strange, evil Bavaria, makes me all fuzzy and warm inside.

And now I'm off to bed, before people start yelling at me.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Don't know what's wrong with the kid. Leaves Barca when he's on the brink of the team and now wants back after one season despite the fact he's playing for Bayern under Pep and will get loads of minutes. If this is true he needs to learn to stick with his decisions and stop being so wishy washy.

SwiftGuyver

if Xavi does leave this summer it would be nice if we could bring Thiago back...

Samper is more Busquets' natural heir & Halilović is more likely to be Iniesta's heir/competing with Rafinha for minutes...

Alarcón

Don't know what's wrong with the kid. Leaves Barca when he's on the brink of the team and now wants back after one season despite the fact he's playing for Bayern under Pep and will get loads of minutes. If this is true he needs to learn to stick with his decisions and stop being so wishy washy.

It's just a rumour. And even if true, the appointment uf Lucho surely gives him some hope. I think it's obvious he would rather be in Barcelona than in Germany - he grew up here and his family lives here, his brother plays at Barça, his girlfriend is Catalan. The thing that made him leave was the sporting perspective.

Roberto

Magisterial!
I should nt get my hopes up to much, but think off this:worthy:

Neymar-Messi-Suarez

Iniesta Thiago
Busquets

Alba-CB/Mathieu-Pique/Bartra-Alves

Ter Stegen

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Okay, I have no idea from which bs-tweet you guys got this from again, but I just visited Bild and Sportbild, checked the Bayern-Section via Ctrl+F for "Thiago" ("Thi" to be more precise) and did not get a single hit.

Home of Barca Fans