Thiago Translantara

Antimadridista1

No, he had that weird knee injury that kept him out of the Olympics and a lot of the first half of the 12/13 season.

Anyway, we didn't see much of him in Bayern's shirt. When I say directly, I mean throughout his first season ; and now second season knowing that he'll be out til' october.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussba...r-fc-bayern-muenchen-kortison-behandlung.html

According to Sammer, they can not estimate when Thiago will return as of now. Responsible for his continued injury misery is that fucked-up-in-the-head Spanish doctor who decided to inject him with cortisone against the recommendations of Bayern doc Müller-Wohlfahrt.

I'm still 100% for abolishing national teams.

Ridiculous.. silly spanish doctor

How could you not listen to muller wohlfart

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Ridiculous.. silly spanish doctor

How could you not listen to muller wohlfart

I'm pretty sure Bayern pays his salary, so recommendations from one of the most renown docs in the world of football should count for something given that he has Bayern's backing.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

You've been Josh'd, man...

Nah, I know his trolling. But in this case, his trolling wasn't good at all. :p

Anyhoo, it seems like Pep himself was the culprit who told Thiago to go to Barcelona for medical treatment instead of listening to Müller-Wohlfahrt. Ever since then, Pep has lost all rights to express his own opinion in medical questions (good idea, it seems...) and the club is back to fully backing Müller-Wohlfahrt again.
source: kicker

Home of Barca Fans