Thiago Translantara

CuleLife4Life

We let Thiago go because of the board's stupidity but I do admit I'm glad this isn't happening at Barca. Guy seems to be cursed.

And Rafinha is injured as well? Wtf is up with Mazinho's genes lol?

Der Kaiser

I dont think he´s finished. His game doesnt rely on speed or agility. Snails like Alonso, Busquets or Kroos are bossing the midfield without having to sprint. But he really doesnt have that many chances left, a knee can only get so many operations...

Der Kaiser

We let Thiago go because of the board's stupidity but I do admit I'm glad this isn't happening at Barca. Guy seems to be cursed.

And Rafinha is injured as well? Wtf is up with Mazinho's genes lol?

It´s probably genetics since they both get injured a lot at clubs that have some of the best medical staff in the world. Some people´s bodies just cant handle the grind of being a professional athlete.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

What is this his 4th serious injury since joining Bayern?

Yes. Although three of the four happened without a single match played inbetween. Thanks again Pep for sending Thiago to that doc in Barcelona who injected him with cortisone.

Paganinisrvnge

He's only played 25 official matches for Bayern so far. Funny how he had more appearances for us in Peps last season (45) than Titos season (36). Big reason why he left.

F

Flavia

Wow, unbelievable. That's past bad luck, seems a predisposition for injuries. I hope he recovers soon. Was the ligament tear in the same knee?

DinhoR10

This sucks, not only for him but for the Spain NT, without him in there to replace Xavi vDb is going to play cesc-style football essentially turning the team into chelsea and at that point i'll have to stop watching international football :(.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Yes. Although three of the four happened without a single match played inbetween. Thanks again Pep for sending Thiago to that doc in Barcelona who injected him with cortisone.

Afaik it was Thiago's own decision to get this therapy. But no matter who decided it or gave the advice, Thiago should have stayed in Munich with Müller-Wohlfahrt.
So far it seems like Rafa and his brother are very injury prone. I hope it does not destroy their careers.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Apparently Pep was the one who told him to get treatment in Barcelona because he was mad at Muller-Wohlfahrt for not being available to treat players at all of Bayern's away games. #justpepthings

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He's still getting payed millions,no? Only this way he doesn't even have to train.
Sorry for not feeling heartbroken for the Bayern kid.

Home of Barca Fans