Thiago Translantara

Yannik

Isn't he injured all the time like half of Bayern's squad? I always got the impression that players like him are very good indeed, but can just play 1/4 of a league season overall. Same for Robben, Ribery and Martinez. 77 matches for Bayern since the 2013/14 season.

League games, yes.
He hasn't been greatly injured since 2 and a half years actually. Once a season he has the odd injury that keeps him out for 2-3 weeks, but that's it. The previous injurys were all related to his bad knee, but he got that fixed and it has never been injured again since then.

1993Kaan1993

Martinez was injury free last year, yet sometimes he makes big mistakes. Did you see his mistake vs Dortmund? He tries to dribble every player.

Thiago10

Seeing as Verratti and Coutinho won't come, this guy is the only one who could replace Iniesta.
I still can't believe we let him go :facepalm1:

Do any of this board's sins beat throwing this guy away? I honestly can't think of anything other than the Paulinho signing.

It's why our midfield sucks so much now. I knew the direction things were going with regard to our midfield as soon as he was sold. They should honestly have been voted out at that moment.

Last edited:

Morten

Not at all impossible for you guys to get, though it will cost a fortune.
Verratti doesnt have any ties to Barca, and PSG have unlimited money, so that was mission impossible from the start. Thiago might be convinced to return to his home club, and this time there is no way he will be benched.

Andrew M

Not at all impossible for you guys to get, though it will cost a fortune.
Verratti doesnt have any ties to Barca, and PSG have unlimited money, so that was mission impossible from the start. Thiago might be convinced to return to his home club, and this time there is no way he will be benched.

Negotiating with Bayern is the problem

1993Kaan1993

Then, keep dreaming. Signing players from PSG,RM and BM is impossible.

Same goes for City, Chealse,M.United, we can even add Arsenal and Liverpool to the list.

1993Kaan1993

This is why, Barca wasted all summer with Verratti and Coutinho.

I want to see these fuckers crash and burn in CL this season, i want to see Neymar and co cry.
Heck, if Barca meets them i might not be cheering, but i still want QSG out.

Sorry, l didn't see this post before and took you serious. Sorry.

Home of Barca Fans