Thiago Translantara

raskolnikov

Thiago has such technical quality, that it looks spectacular even in comparison with his teammates.
He has great potential, he might be more talented than Cesc but I have to admit that in this match I was greatly missing don Andres, we could have really used him especially in the first half where I found Thiago to not be playing that well.

AzaR

Glad to see him back, hopefully doesnt pick up another injury. Really look forward to watching him more this season.

Irish_Cules

A mixture of Xavi/Ronaldinho is a decent way to desrcribe him.....he has been brought up to play the Barcelona way in terms of his passing game but that Brazilian flair is clearly evident also. He needs to learn how to assert himself more in games but that should come with experience.

zanela

The only way Thiago can fine tune his game is by playing regularly. And unfortunately for him, he has football's crème de la crème occuping his positions. Its gonna be a struggle. Will he be up for the waiting game, or his patience run out. Lets be honest, he holds no catalan allegiance, and must be aware of interests from outside. He can easily start for most top clubs, and take centre-stage. And if has another successful Euro, his contract (expiring 2015) situation will open up wider avenues. Whatever the case, i hope he makes a decision that favors his career more than anything. Because, it would be a shame, if the best talent of his generation (imo) fails to maximise his promise.

Galning

Ronnie??? Who? :)

ronniedealwithit.gif

Jadentheman

The only way Thiago can fine tune his game is by playing regularly. And unfortunately for him, he has football's crème de la crème occuping his positions. Its gonna be a struggle. Will he be up for the waiting game, or his patience run out. Lets be honest, he holds no catalan allegiance, and must be aware of interests from outside. He can easily start for most top clubs, and take centre-stage. And if has another successful Euro, his contract (expiring 2015) situation will open up wider avenues. Whatever the case, i hope he makes a decision that favors his career more than anything. Because, it would be a shame, if the best talent of his generation (imo) fails to maximise his promise.

He must not leave the castle! Keep Thiago or Neymar won't have a future partner at Barca!

Maria

Even so, he has played as much as Iniesta last season and this season he would have played more if it weren't for these injuries that hampered his progresion. The good thing for him is that he seems to have the trust of his teammates and his coach, but if somehow the things are not working for him at Barca I would like to see Thiago reunited with Pep.

Home of Barca Fans