Thierry Henry

thierry14henry

I AINT TRYING TO MOCK ANYONE, I am just showing the level of his improvement from what is used to be previously in this season. I do not even know what spam means

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I AINT TRYING TO MOCK ANYONE, I am just showing the level of his improvement from what is used to be previously in this season. I do not even know what spam means

Spam is the abuse of electronic messaging systems to send unsolicited bulk messages indiscriminately. While the most widely recognized form of spam is e-mail spam, the term is applied to similar abuses in other media: instant messaging spam, Usenet newsgroup spam, Web search engine spam, spam in blogs, wiki spam, Online classified ads spam, mobile phone messaging spam, Internet forum spam, junk fax transmissions, and file sharing network spam.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Hey guys, keep it cool please.

We all know that the first year of Henry in Barcelona was difficult ... give him some time!!!!

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Dude if it is so annoying then DO NOT READ MY POSTS!!
no one here is forcing you to read them

Well, i wouldn't read them but i kinda have to because they're there.. so there you go.

I don't want the same idea shoved in my head over and over again, nor do i want to argue with you so just ignore me. And by the way.. How did you know i was saying that about you? or did you just assume that you were?

Home of Barca Fans