Thierry Henry

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
20 goals already, no?

And still far behind second best goalscorer of barça this year. :D
Marvelous.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Imo, we could almost sell Eto'o and play Henry on CF next season?! Get Ribery or Silva for LWF and get a backup for RB, CF and a player that could play on the both wings (I hope we could use Caceres as backup for LB if he is still at Barca for next season?). If we want Ribery, I hope we can make a deal with Hleb - that would be perfect!
Anyway, brilliant game by Henry today! Two fast goals and it was all over. His experience in CL and other crucial games is really important for us. He plays best when we are under pressure (maybe not tonight, but in Lyon he proved just that). And since we will probably have to play against English teams next , Henry will be needed!
I hope that all rumours about Henry leaving us are not true anyway. The only possible move would be Arsenal since I don't think he would want to play for Man C?!

Last edited:

nebeer

Love is All
Henry would remain here. I become more and more of a fan of him. What an awesome finisher. He should play as CF sometimes.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

i love it how he showed himself again to the European (and English) crowd

F

FCB_Titi_LB

[YOUTUBE]p8SQfYRzOdU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]n798jBLVY_o[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]KPd6O7kiPh0[/YOUTUBE]

F

FCB_Titi_LB

remember his goal against celtic ?

7 players of other team before him. 4 closing him in and spins it so beautifully

[YOUTUBE]Y-IgQiiIcOY[/YOUTUBE]

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Poor goalie, he's not used to such things in the Scottish league. He was like, "Ahh, he will never make it from that angel. Wow, he's good"

thierry14henry

He can be happy all he wants, the fact won´t change that he SUCKS, he does´nt have that shooting accuracy anymore, and he does´nt run enough, plus he´s using up valuable playing time which players like Bojan could really use. (He only had like 5 minutes to play, and he almost scored from that header which smashed the crossbar)
Give him a full match and Im sure he would keep Henry on the bench till the end of the season.

:rofl1::rolleyes:

Home of Barca Fans