Thierry Henry

G.J

V.H. 4 life
He did in all fairness. Just not as much as his teammates. Its nothing against him we want him to do the job upfront. I'm just pointing out that titi worked his ass off.

BarçAFan10

"Made it, Ma! Top Of The World!"
I'm telling you guys, Pep should bring Iniesta as left winger. Henry's natural position is CF

i would only for the me meantime do so til we find a suitable player to replace that role for henry then put iniesta back were he belongs best as AM/cm we already have the best midfield in the world with xavi,inesta and yaya why break it up? so i hope it stays that way, if we keep iniesta at lw then we 100% buy fabregas, it could leed that way.

V

Valon

People hated him at the start of last season too and didn't want him here but as time passed on they started to love him.

jairzinho

Why should we put Titi in the middle all of a sudden...?...didn't we spend 40 plus mil on a striker in the summer..?

Zincubus

Banned
I reckon we should have sold Henry in the summer , not spent £20 million on Kerrison and then spent the whole wad on getting either Villa , Mata or Silva .

Just my view .

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I reckon we should have sold Henry in the summer , not spent £20 million on Kerrison and then spent the whole wad on getting either Villa , Mata or Silva .

Just my view .

we shouldn't have sold henry, that's just silly.

anyway we shouldn't move iniesta there either. he doesn't score enough.

what we SHOULD do, is sign villa, and use him to replace henry in our trident.

simples.

Should never of brought Ibra, Should of shown loyalty to Thierry and played him in hes BEST position at CF.

Buy a winger, someone like Arshavin.
Then we would of been set

Imagine, Arshavin ..... Henry......Messi

In attack unstoppable, playing Henry as a winger is making Titi look bad, its like putting Messi to RWB.

Or putting Ibra as a CM.

Not rocket science, Pep show some loyalty to Thierry over Ibra!!!!

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
henry has had a few chances at CF for us... and.....Fck all has happened.. he is well past it last season was his going out season for sure... i hope he has some gols left in him however

Home of Barca Fans