Thierry Henry

J

Jordzibob

Yeah he was decent but he seems to be physically tired, he drops down on tackles way too easier than last season. I hope it's just fitness he's lacking so far and that he starts doing the goods and I believe he'll start doing it soon.

And he's whinging like Alves....

barcaUSA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eVShVf-Zts

one of my all time fav Henry goals.
He still looks a little lost out there, but hes improving (today's game) I definitely think Pep needs to bring in a LWF or something, as much as I love Henry I can't see him starting outside of this season, probably a sub role for another year or two..and then off to the Red Bulls. Can't wait to see him play here in the states

V

Valon

He needs more competition in LW spot which is why we should've gotten a LW this season.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He needs more competition in LW spot which is why we should've gotten a LW this season.
Man, don't get me started on that Txiki dude!

Titi needs to step it up pronto, as I don't see Jeffren or Pedro taking his spot either... Probably when Bojan comes back Pep can try using him as LW or something...

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Maybe we can play Txiki on the left; I know he played on the right in his day but maybe this is all part of his plot to stage a comeback.

I can't see him looking any more worn out than Henry.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
meh he started the seaon last year pretty bad too but turned it on in the new year. it all matters then but if there is no improvemet i can see us getting somebody like robinho in the transfer window :sad:

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Yeah he was decent but he seems to be physically tired, he drops down on tackles way too easier than last season. I hope it's just fitness he's lacking so far and that he starts doing the goods and I believe he'll start doing it soon.

Yup. He seemed to be a bit tired after his exhausting game vs Atletico, where he was pretty good imo and esp. ran a lot.

gimmick

Any of us would run alot. That does not mean he played well. He has been extremely poor so far this season. But as mentioned about, form is temporary..........

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I remember slating Henry at the beginning of the last season only to have to swallow my words later on. Maybe we should wait a bit more. Being compared to Messi and Ibrahimovic isn`t the most favorable thing

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
You know what else is permanent? The aging process.

pahahahahahaha!

so much truth.

but it just means that he takes a long time to get going.

look at last season, he took his sweet-ass time but for the middle chunk of the season the dude was fucking majestic.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
pahahahahahaha!

so much truth.

but it just means that he takes a long time to get going.

look at last season, he took his sweet-ass time but for the middle chunk of the season the dude was fucking majestic.

In all seriousness I don't think Henry is finished, I don't think he will be as good as he was last season but the biggest problem is that he doesn't have competition. It's time to let :iniesta: have a shot at the left, early last season Henry was at his best as a sub anyway.

Home of Barca Fans