Thierry Henry

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Any of us would run alot. That does not mean he played well.
Not necessarily, although he still did vs Atletic. It was just meant to be the reason why he did worse vs Racing, b/c he was exhausted from running a lot in the game before ...

thezone

I was dissapointed at the lack of fighting spirit in the last game. It was many fights he could have won if he tried that he didnt care about.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
lol, that's a little harsh Met, but then again, I did come in here to say the following...

Pique has scored more goals than him this season, how does he feel?

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Very good, cause he is bagging double the salary of Piqué.

Maybe he just mentally already semi-retired. He finally filled that hole with a cup with giant ears. The thing he wanted most when coming to Barcelona.

jairzinho

honestly i think we will see better from Thierry as the matches go on....i wonder if he misses eto'o:)

Thierry-Henry-Samuel-Eto-o-Barcelona-Lyon-Cha_1989912.jpg

Nirre_99

Henry like most of the team was pretty bad in my opinion in the opening of the game.

Maybe it was mostly that we had huge troubles getting the ball up in the field, Malaga put pressure high on the field and with alot of people. The change was pretty amazing when the substitution came, all of a sudden we managed to get the ball up and also create oppurtunities.

Home of Barca Fans