Thierry Henry

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I think it also has to do with his stamina, it looks like he uses all his energy to get past the defender and when he makes it his energy is depleted and can't finish the play with a good pass or shot...

I disagree with those who say he had some good crosses, I mean, he can put the ball gloriously but if no one is there to finish what is the use of it? You can't expect other players to be there, the cross must be delivered where another player is, not where Eto'o would be... It's a bit like saying Dani's crosses would be awesome if our strikers were in the crowd, hahahahahaha...

In general terms, I don't see any reason why he should start any game ahead of Pedro/Bojan, or even if he starts the 60th minute should be his last on the pitch...

BarçAFan10

"Made it, Ma! Top Of The World!"
We can't say we didn't see this coming, he's old, he's not like he use to be and can't expect him to be but why does pep mostly use him when we aleast have pedro and bojan. hope to see bojan start for a at LW like weekend for a change.

W

wizlb

As a new member and a fan of TH
I see things a bit differently then a lot of FCB fans.
FCB will have many, many problems without TH being a major part of the team this year!
From a team prospective Messi is the real problem and he really, really thinks he won last yr Champions league and the other championship all along.
As if there was no Samual, TH, and the rest of the team.
But now we have a few stars with the letter I,,,,and NO team..
When FCB gets back to being a TEAM we will win easily.
Then you will see TH is not the problem but will be part of the solution

Last edited:

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
FCB will have many, many problems without TH being a major part of the team this year!
From a team prospective Messi is the real problem and he really, really thinks he won last yr Champions league and the other championship all along.

What the hell are you babling about?

veryfatchocobo

I guess you haven't been watching our games then. :/

G.J

V.H. 4 life
2 goals in nearly 6 months is very poor. Dont think a dinner would do anymore, more like a 6 days free brunch package. That or some time on the bench please.

Galning

2 goals in nearly 6 months is very poor. Dont think a dinner would do anymore, more like a 6 days free brunch package. That or some time on the bench please.

Exactly, although the commentator on my game said he already hit the woodwork 7 times this season.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Exactly, TH gets sold and we replace him with a player that is up to standards.

Nice thinking.

zanela

Nonsense.

If he really thought he won the treble on his own, he wouldn't 've credited his entire team for his individual honours.

It's obvious ur too biased about a particular player to see anything else.

desoe

How could u say respectfully to someone that he sux at something ?

Please tell me, because I want to say that Henry sux, but I want to do it in a respectful way.

Home of Barca Fans