Thierry Henry

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
According to Catalan press, Messi was displeased with Henry`s behavior on the pitch during the Tenerife match. Apparently, Henry was raising his hands in disappointment after not receiving the ball to which Messi called him to act more responsible.
Thing was soon forgotten as Barca won by a large margin. Still, not a good sign.

Well done Messi!

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
henry is turning into le sulk again.

we need to ship him out asap. his attitude could be a negative influence in the locker room, as it was in his latter days at arsenal.

Aasim

Bumbleman
He should know better then that tbh. I hate it when players throw their hands up.

He'll be gone this summer so hopefully he realises he should be a good role model to the young ones.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Why isn't the World Cup blues kicking in for TH? He should be warming up alright instead of walking over the pitch (although I don't think he did that bad in his last two games)

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
The things is he's been throwing arms for a handful of games now, I don't want to think he's feeling pressure to score, he is one of our more experienced players, but he surely seems out of place in the team...

Aasim

Bumbleman
Yeah he was very good. and these are the teams where we expect him to perform against (no disrespect to Tenerife).

However he won't be able to do that against higher opposition.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He showed some glimpses of his old self but large chunk of his good moves were running down the line and crossing the ball straight to keeper/not even looking whose in.
He's not that diligent in his defensive duties as last season (one of his best features from last year).

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
A couple of his crosses were actually quite good and looked poor because people weren't getting into the area. That said he saw A LOT of the ball tonight and majority of the time did nothing with it. Pep showed his sub weakness again by not bringing him off.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
The problems are not only individual for TH himself, the rest of the attack looks to just skip or ignore him. Unless there is no other option to give the ball to the left.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Where is the time he could dribble a player? now he just runs alongside the line pf

desoe

The problems are not only individual for TH himself, the rest of the attack looks to just skip or ignore him. Unless there is no other option to give the ball to the left.

I think they're ignoring him, because they're sick of him losing the fucking ball.

Poor Titi, even his teammates feel sorry for him nowdays.

Home of Barca Fans