Thomas Muller

Maria

He doesn't dive more than some of our players though..and he definitelly doesn't complain more than Xavi or Dani Alves.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He doesn't dive more than some of our players though..and he definitelly doesn't complain more than Xavi or Dani Alves.

I contend you're seeing what you want to there Maria, Thomas is about as douche as they come in terms of simulation, complaining and getting away with fouls

Maria

I contend you're seeing what you want to there Maria, Thomas is about as douche as they come in terms of simulation, complaining and getting away with fouls

Maybe..but since we decided that Suarez deserves a second chance I really can't bring myself to criticize another player for diving too much or arguing with the ref.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Maybe..but since we decided that Suarez deserves a second chance I really can't bring myself to criticize another player for diving too much or arguing with the ref.

Suarez is no less a simulator and douche than Thomas, IMO...The only difference is that one is more likely to bite and all players are always open to criticism, IMO, for douchery

xavisionary

Aw fuk I love Muller so much, 10 WC goals, ridiculous engine, underrated technique. I love his unpredictability.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
This guy is on a mission once he wears his NT shirt... This guy comes to mind when I hear the saying "Work hard and good things'll happen to you"...

BenRobbins

One of my favourite players, his movement is so intelligent and he guarantees goals every time he plays, no matter how big the occasion.

ammarfcb

ze special one
Welcome to liverpool ¤ awkward finishes -space dominating ¤ passes and skills ¤ 4k HD AND 4D

Has the odd dive to replace suarez. God willing he starts biting

Gilberto

He's still only 24, which means he has another 2 World Cups ahaead of him.
Should be enough to score 6 goals.

Ursegor

World Champion
He's a very rich man's Pedro basically. Less arm-flailing, more efficiency.

He also looks like Terence Hill.

Home of Barca Fans