Thomas Muller

Egert

Estonian Culé
Apparently he said that he has already said to his friends that they will win the WC and friends should arrange a BBQ party on Sunday.
Very much confident isn't always good.

JamDav1982

Apparently he said that he has already said to his friends that they will win the WC and friends should arrange a BBQ party on Sunday.

Pin that on the dressing room wall Sabella...

Get one of the younger players to access Barcaforum and print. Pin it on the wall.

I

instinct

No he said that he promised his friends that the team will do everything they can to make sure that people here in Germany can have a BBQ party on Sunday.

''We'll win the WC'' and ''We'll do everything we can'' is different

Bertus

No he said that he promised his friends that the team will do everything they can to make sure that people here in Germany can have a BBQ party on Sunday.

''We'll win the WC'' and ''We'll do everything we can'' is different

So i guess Egert just read mistranslation on twitter? :lol:

Was doubtfull he would say that. Muller can be a prick but he would not take a WC final lightly.

Der Kaiser

Apparently Thomas Müller said Messi is a little bitch and that Germany will murder Argentina on sunday, as they do in every aspect of life.

My source is facebook, the holy grail of truth.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
His face is like his personality and play style

641d712d-ef78-48a7-9144-05637cd924e7

His wife on the other hand. :iniesta:

Home of Barca Fans