Thomas Muller

Bertus

He came out with some arrogant comments recently. He said his toughest games were against the training team, not bundesliga opponents.

No, he said training matches are sometimes tougher than those against some Bundesliga competitors. Sounds still arrogant, even if the truth, but not quite the same as you will agree.
What Ryu said. Saw myself what he said and he was not arrogant at all.

Actually, I think he's really annoyed that some bundesliga teams just come and don't do anything.

From a few random bayern games I watched, it's exactly like that.

As I said, nothing arrogant. Ibra said exactly the same thing during his first year at PSG. Now it's different and every teams try to win against PSG but it was a time when other teams would just play to lose.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
I've never watched a Bundesliga match in my life but wasn't the Bundesliga the most competitive league a few years back or so i heard folk say... Back when La Liga was a two horse race and all that talk was going on.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I've never watched a Bundesliga match in my life but wasn't the Bundesliga the most competitive league a few years back or so i heard folk say... Back when La Liga was a two horse race and all that talk was going on.

Yes, and then Bayern transcended the level of all the other clubs.

xavisionary

R2HYLYp.gif

Like the best 'no fucks given' expression ever.

CuleLife4Life

I think that was when I was still on the fence about Jordi but once the hurt of that humiliation subsided, I lol-ed at the gif when my friend sent it to me for a good day.

DrPepper

Was never that way. Similar two horse race.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
What I like about him is you don't know what he is doing is on purpose or not. His skills are either great technique or getting lucky with clumsiness. A very unorthodox player.

Home of Barca Fans