Thomas Muller

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Hey, Ryu! That's kind of an insult.

Have you been to China, do you even know how football-crazed people here are? Even though our C-League sucks and our NT is a joke, people care deeply about football here. Gazillions of fan clubs and online forums dedicated to many international club teams and NT teams. For example, the folks on this ultra-bayern and Germany fan club and online forum are in total euphoria right now, more jubilant than many German fans themselves. I can't remember how many times people there got pissed because certain German NT players would not sing the German national anthem. :lol:

I am actually among the least competent and knowledgable fans here, I tend to doze off when people start getting into lengthy and in-depth discussions about tactics. There is no shortage of armchair football managers and tacticians here. :lol:

thx for the insight. :) Wasn't meant in any offensive way btw ;)

52528575.jpg

Dat meme usage...

Hamzah

High Definition Member
He came out with some arrogant comments recently. He said his toughest games were against the training team, not bundesliga opponents.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
While that's a douchey thing to say, it's true. But at the same time, it's easy to say things like that when your team buys the league's top performers. I'd love to see what the Bundesliga would be like if a higher majority of the good players players stayed at their clubs or joined, say, one of two or three other top sides that could potentially compete with Bayern. We'll probably never find out, but it's an interesting thought. It'd be healthier for the league as a whole, that's for sure. Can't blame players for going to Bayern though, they are an elite side in world football.

I hope Red Bull is serious with RB Leipzig. If there's any league that needs a sugar-daddy club, it's the Bundesliga

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Ahh, I didn't know that, thanks. Are the owners serious about building a team though, or is it just a marketing stunt for them?

Bayern badly needs competition.

They're owned by Volkswagen Group. But I don't follow the BuLi nearly enough to answer your question. Summoning Ryu. Summoning Ryu.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

He came out with some arrogant comments recently. He said his toughest games were against the training team, not bundesliga opponents.

No, he said training matches are sometimes tougher than those against some Bundesliga competitors. Sounds still arrogant, even if the truth, but not quite the same as you will agree.

Home of Barca Fans