Thomas Muller

KingLeo10

Might be tempted by a mega bucks offer from a big EPL club. He will be a success wherever he is

nah no amount of money can make him leave bayern. only way would be for him to fall out with the fans which won't happen. he's as bayern as they come.

Yannik

Hes honest about saying that he's tempted, after all everyone likes an improved wage. But which club there would honestly be an alternative to Bayern? If he wants to, then he can get an improved contract at Bayern that would match his interests. Bayern doesnt pay everyone ridiculous wages, but Müller would be one of the few exceptions where they wouldnt even hesitate.
But I dont think that he would leave over money-issues anyway. The guy is tempted by wages, like everyone in this world, but he never looked incredibly money-drven like some others that jump into my mind. Certainly wouldnt base a decision like that just on the moneyfactor.

Last edited:
R

Ryu Hayabusa

I don't think he's playing in Munich for pennies, especially since Bayern didn't have to pay a transfer fee for him.

El Flaco

Muller's 1st goal vs. Arsenal

[gfy]SociableFrailGalapagossealion[/gfy]

Muller's 2nd goal vs. Arsenal

[gfy]SoupyHonestGroundhog[/gfy]

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I like how he even took his glove off when he did that formal handshake-celebration. Gentleman. :lol:

6dba598dgw1eycphfrx3eg20dl07m1l0.gif

Home of Barca Fans