Tito stepped down as Barça's coach. New coach to be announced next week.

I

instinct

El Real Madrid C. F. quiere mostrar su cariño y solidaridad con Tito Vilanova, y lo hace extensivo a su familia, amigos y al F. C. Barcelona.

Great.

Birdy

Animo Tito!
Friend's father died a month ago.. The same type of cancer.. Freaking stuff..
Difficult to recover, especially when stressed and in tense situattions.. See his statement a few days ago on Guardiola e.t.c. It is evident that he is never going to recover if he stays as coach in a position so demanding in every aspect..

Papabeef

Wish him a speedy and effective recovery!! Worst news in a very long while... the type that goes beyond "sports news". Man..

Valdivia

Laudrup sounds like the most reasonable and yet exciting pick. Ex-cule and a student of Cruyff's school. Unlikely to happen as he is committed to Swansea and Rosell probably doesn't want another pro-Cruyff in the club. Bugger.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Very, very sad news. Wish Tito all the best in his recovery process. Truly hope he overcomes this but this really isn't a good sign for his health... :( two relapses in what, six months? Not a good sign...

Really, really, REALLY want Landrup. What he did with Swansea in a year was very impressive, considering what little time he had plus this being only their second year in the PL. Especially after coming in after Rogers' success, not easy to make a team yours and he did just that. He knows the Cryuff gameplan and he has the experience to make the step-up in my opinion. Would mind him bringing Michu with him either, wouldn't be a poor impact striker by any means and I'm sure he wouldn't mind playing a lesser role considering he is on the greatest team in the world.

No AVB, no Klopp. We need someone who knows our system. An outside coach bringing an outside philosophy to this club is literally the last thing the team needs with the players we have.

I am very concerned with the direction out club has taken in the last two weeks. Without a reliable coach, our chances of signing TS has gone down even more now...

#getwellTito

Faceless

No more faces at night
Very, very sad news. Wish Tito all the best in his recovery process. Truly hope he overcomes this but this really isn't a good sign for his health... :( two relapses in what, six months? Not a good sign...

Really, really, REALLY want Landrup. What he did with Swansea in a year was very impressive, considering what little time he had plus this being only their second year in the PL. Especially after coming in after Rogers' success, not easy to make a team yours and he did just that. He knows the Cryuff gameplan and he has the experience to make the step-up in my opinion. Would mind him bringing Michu with him either, wouldn't be a poor impact striker by any means and I'm sure he wouldn't mind playing a lesser role considering he is on the greatest team in the world.

No AVB, no Klopp. We need someone who knows our system. An outside coach bringing an outside philosophy to this club is literally the last thing the team needs with the players we have.

I am very concerned with the direction out club has taken in the last two weeks. Without a reliable coach, our chances of signing TS has gone down even more now...

#getwellTito

Everyone's with you there. Laudrup is the best choice now. Glad to see everyone caring for him, instead of being happy that he left. My prayers are with Tito..

Zuess99

Its either laudrup or Marcelo and most likely the latter. He is the only one who can join under such short notice, the others have already made signings and started their pre season, kinda akward for them to leave now.
Laudrup hired some assistant that he says can be swansea's manager but he also said he doesn't want to coach a big club.

Home of Barca Fans