Tito stepped down as Barça's coach. New coach to be announced next week.

Jelboo

Guys, please, keep the speculating to a minimum in this thread. We're talking about a man with a life-threatening disease here, I don't care (yet) who will replace him. :/

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Guys, please, keep the speculating to a minimum in this thread. We're talking about a man with a life-threatening disease here, I don't care (yet) who will replace him. :/

This is why I was suggesting a clear instruction from the mods as to where to post respect for Tito and where to post speculation. Many of us have already expressed our respect and best wishes and are moving on to the less important speculation as we've already said those things.

serghei

One thing's for sure. If we appoint another novice as head coach, it will be another embarassing decision from Rossel and Co. Only a great leader and a great coach can motivate such great players. It's logical.

KluivertsBoots

Very sad news. Tito, I wish you the best in your recovery. Hopefully you will be stronger with a clear mind.

Rosell should have listened to Tito after the season. Tito offered his resignation twice over the past six months. He knew he wouldn't be able to carry on, but Rosell's reluctance to act hurt Tito and the club.

I cannot help but thank Tito for everything he has done for our club. He seems to be a really nice guy and I wish him the best. Hopefully, he can recover from this malicious disease. It's a very sad day for the Barca family.
:(

L

Learo

One thing's for sure. If we appoint another novice as head coach, it will be another embarassing decision from Rossel and Co. Only a great leader and a great coach can motivate such great players. It's logical.

No you are the one who is illogical. Rijkaard and Pep were both novices.

Eetu

Adormit
All the strength to Tito. Relapse after another has to be mentally one of the toughest places there is, hope he can make it through.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Fuck, is gonna be a long summer. Still no CB and now no coach. Rosell has his work cut out. Good luck Tito, hopefully you'll be able to coach again someday.

Richard.H

First of all, I wish Tito the best and a speedy recovery. Coaching a sport like this and a team like this is probably one of the most stressful jobs.

Tito was a good- hearted man and it's always sad to always see these good people get such terrible diseases.

Anims Tito!

Home of Barca Fans