Tito stepped down as Barça's coach. New coach to be announced next week.

raskolnikov

Life always > Football, very sad for Tito that he will most likely continue to struggle with cancer and not live very long.
Its a terrible disease and I hope the remaining time he has he will be in as little pain as posible and happy with his loved ones.

JamDav1982

because cancer is an illness where relapse is highly likely so he should have taken this into account when it first happen and found a suitable replacement.

Absolute shit.

He was going on the advice of doctors who know far more than you or I.

To even use this as an excuse to blame Rosell is pure pathetic.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
because cancer is an illness where relapse is highly likely so he should have taken this into account when it first happen and found a suitable replacement.

He did this with Abidal and he still got killed. In some people's eyes, dude simply cannot make the correct decision regardless of choice.

J

jiopi

Am I reading Internet correctly today? Surely not?

Hamzah

High Definition Member
People should not use his illness for their pointless arguments and agenda against certain people. I'm not a fan of Rosell either but that is out of order.

Home of Barca Fans