Tito stepped down as Barça's coach. New coach to be announced next week.

Bertus

.. maybe he'll bring lloris and vertonghen :wub:

but nah, he seems very happy at spurs.
Nasser tried to get him after carlo left the psg.

FYI, nasser and AvB are very good friend, and despite that, AvB replied he's commited to the spurs and promised to not leave them, so he refused the psg's offer.

Remember that AvB's fate is linked to Bale's. Because the two of them share great trust.

Anyway, i don't think that's the right thread to talk about that. Just wanted to share what happened between AvB and the PSG, so you can see how he's commited to his current club.

jairzinho

In the end, this could be the best decision for him moving forward. I've said on countless occasions, even though I admire his fortitude, at this stage in his treatment he needs plenty of rest and rehabilitation. If this is true, I wish him a speedy recovery.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Nasser tried to get him after carlo left the psg.

FYI, nasser and AvB are very good friend, and despite that, AvB replied he's commited to the spurs and promised to not leave them, so he refused the psg's offer.

Remember that AvB's fate is linked to Bale's. Because the two of them share great trust.

Anyway, i don't think that's the right thread to talk about that. Just wanted to share what happened between AvB and the PSG, so you can see how he's commited to his current club.

Between Barca and PSG, who do you think AVB would pick? A genuinely big club like Barca is enough to change his mind, as are all the other big clubs in football. Those opportunities don't come along regularly and most people leave whatever situation they are in to take it.

Bertus

In the end, this could be the best decision for him moving forward. I've said on countless occasions, even though I admire his fortitude, at this stage in his treatment he needs plenty of rest and rehabilitation. If this is true, I wish him a speedy recovery.

he clearly needs to fight his disease full time.

Im' kind of worried though., I hope it's not as serious as leaving because he could have not much time left.

I remembet when i saw him during the PSG/Barca matches last season, he was so, so frail with a washed out face.

I really hope it's not that serious.

Bertus

Between Barca and PSG, who do you think AVB would pick? A genuinely big club like Barca is enough to change his mind, as are all the other big clubs in football. Those opportunities don't come along regularly and most people leave whatever situation they are in to take it.

I never said he would not. But still, i don't think he lied to Nasser when he said he promised to not leave the spurs because spurs' president relaunched his career after his previous fail. Also, as i said, Bale wanted him to stay the coach for him to not leave the club.

Now i really don't care about what he will do, i just shared how it went.

If he leaves the spurs tho, great chance to see bale leaving it too for madrid.

Badger

images

Manchester-City-v-Stoke-Tony-Pulis-pa_1401024.jpg

LM10

I never said he would not. But still, i don't think he lied to Nasser when he said he promised to not leave the spurs because spurs' president relaunched his career after his previous fail. Also, as i said, Bale wanted him to stay the coach for him to not leave the club.

Now i really don't care about what he will do, i just shared how it went.

If he leaves the spurs tho, great chance to see bale leaving it too for madrid.

it's too late. spurs wont let him leave this summer. season starts in a couple of weeks

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I know this may be offensive but if last year we brought in a full time coach to replace Tito which wouldn't have been out of order given the circumstances we may not have lost Thiago.

Home of Barca Fans