Toni Kroos

R

Ryu Hayabusa

We just told you it's a fake... so no, it's not official.
The posted statement did not make it to any of the big German sport news websites, which would have definitely been the case if he had actually said that.

Trickykid

We just told you it's a fake... so no, it's not official.
The posted statement did not make it to any of the big German sport news websites, which would have definitely been the case if he had actually said that.

I know it's probably not exactly of your interest, but how do you see him slotting into the RM midfield?

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I know it's probably not exactly of your interest, but how do you see him slotting into the RM midfield?

CR_______Benz________Bale
____Kroos_____Modric_____
________Alonso___________

Depends on who else they buy and who they get rid off.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Could he play the DM role if Alonso slowly gets fazed out, or they end up keeping Di Maria or even buying James?

lone holding midfielder in a defensive counter system as Real plays it? No way in hell, no. Too weak defensively. Tbh, he might even be to slow for the position as #8 in such a fast-paced system. But who knows... his through-balls and long balls might still add another dimension to their play.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Strange transfer because he is basically the same as Modric. They were more varied with di Maria in there.

Alarcón

Neither Kroos nor Modric are defensive midfielders. James will take on Di María's role so where does that leave Kroos? Either play Kroos and Modric together and concede a shitload of goals or leave him on the bench. Transfer to PL incoming after 1-2 years.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Kroos did say about the 2 dreams coming true.I heard that from many sources.That was fake?

I may be wrong, but weren't you German?
It was neither on kicker, nor spox, nor sportal nor sport1. So yes, must be fake.

Irish_Cules

CR_______Benz________Bale
____Kroos_____Modric_____
________Alonso___________

Depends on who else they buy and who they get rid off.

Not the most mobile of midfields. They need someone like Kheidera in there to add some energy and defensive solidity. I think Kroos is seen as a long term replacement for Alonso. He mightn't necessarily play the same deep lying role but his long passes will be used to release Ronaldo and Bale like Alonso does.

I wonder what all of this means for Isco? The guy has shown that he can be something special if the faith is shown in him. With the way Modric is playing and now with the arrival of Kroos, it's going to be tough for him to cement his long term future at the club.

Die Bayern

Isco will most probably continue to warm the bench, whilst Illaramendi might be sold I guess. He's not been very good, has he? I hope Isco has some brains left in his head and pushes for a move away, he has way too much talent to be sitting on the bench week in, week out.

As for Kroos, I don't know how he will work in Real. Don't think Kroos - Modric is a good DM pairing.

Home of Barca Fans