Transfers and Rumors

jamrock

Yep true, if Alvarez ask to leave pep will sell.

That Argentine kid they signed won't be at city long either, because pep won't be there, if he turns out to be the best thing from Argentina,we have to pounce.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I like Alvarez, but he's not the guy you want if you're going for a proper #9. Not that there's many of them nowadays anyway.

The club need to see what they have with Vitor Roque and Lewandowski this upcoming season and go for a #9 next year.

Windhook

I'm not convinced by Alvarez personally. Quite a poor season from him.
I see some similarities with Ferran before he moved to Barca. Nothing special that could elevate the squad to a higher level. Investing faith in likes of Guiu might be more beneficial in the long term.

soul24rage

I see some similarities with Ferran before he moved to Barca. Nothing special that could elevate the squad to a higher level. Investing faith in likes of Guiu might be more beneficial in the long term.
I beg to differ. As an individual, not really. But in terms bringing the best out of others, he would be.

Anyways, this ship has long sailed and the perfect time to buy him would have been in Jan. 2022.

Time to focus on Roque and Guiu.

soul24rage

Girona looking at Pablo Maffeo if they won't get back Yan Couto.

Betis and Sevilla also interested.

@soul24rage
I was actually thinking that since Cuoto was only on loan. Hopefully he goes to Girona, Arg.'s RB position is not the strongest.

Will remember that infamous man marking of Messi in 17/18 lol.

Loki

Youngsters, esp South Americans, going to Chelsea at this point are asking for their careers to stall.
But I have learned yesterday that they have to hunt the first bigger paycheck because they don't know if they make it, so better take what they're offered without a second thought.

Home of Barca Fans