Transfers and Rumors

Messi983

I know, was just saying I don't get how we're negotiating for Chiesa and possibly try to bring back Cancelo (though that one most likely won't happen) when we can't even register Olmo.

Just seen our boys Rafinha, Marlon, Andre Gomes, Pjanic and Tello are also on that list. There are probably more former players in there, I've only checked first two pages.

also, Hummels is apparently close to Real Sociedad.

Messi983

Looks like it will be a boring deadline day, not much going on so far, things will heat up in afternoon but far from activities in previous years.

Andresito

Staff member
Looks like it will be a boring deadline day, not much going on so far, things will heat up in afternoon but far from activities in previous years.
Aren't there big names still unresolved? Like Osimhen, Sterling, Toney and Coman.

Messi983

Yeah, they're going to Saudis/Chelsea so don't really care about them, lol.

Danjuma to Girona, that's an interesting one. Surprised Villarreal is willing to let him go, he started season well. Wonder if they will bring a replacement.

Porque

He came. He scored 8 goals in 500 minutes. He left.

They call him the Flash in the red side of Lisbon.

Legend.

soul24rage

Medina to Fener in January. @soul24rage Better than SA I guess. Mou spending shitloads of money despite not even qualifying for CL.

It's ironic, but Riquelme is hampering the national team's success being obstacles to the likes of Equi Fernandez and Valentini wanting to go to European teams.

Boca Jrs. does have to look after themselves, but players are basically forced to clubs that won't allow them to develop themselves which is a huge shame.

Ideally, Riquelme is booted out, but the fans blindly idolize him (deservedly though I might add).

Home of Barca Fans