Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Kerrybai

I agree there but Marquinhos would be a great, great transfer to lock in for the future. Buying one CB and Marquinhos to loan back to Roma could be a good idea

Puyol still has a lot left to give too so perhaps we will only buy on young CB. I really hope we get 2 though :angry:

If we buy Reina I hope he warms the bench for Pinto.

Irish_Cules

I agree, one of Silva/Hummels/someone similar with Marquinhos as a protege would be perfect. Question is could/would the club do that.

I doubt there would be enough money to be honest. Maquinhos would cost around 20m so there would be no chance of him coming if Silva was bought for 40m. Hummels would be cheaper so maybe if he came Marquinhos would be bought also but I really doubt it.

SEvolution

-Bayer CEO: "De Bruyne would be the alternative; there is an offer from BVB for a relatively high transfer fee but Chelsea don't want to sell"

-Inter Milan want to sign Barcelona right back Martin Montoya (22) on loan this summer.

-According to Sky Italy, Juventus mgmt and Higuain's agent had several meetings in the last week

-Fulham getting closer to Stekelenburg, as Roma is planning to bid for Fiorentina's goal keeper Viviano,

- Andre Schürrle has signed a pre-contract agreement with Chelsea worth over £20m.

abual3bed1

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 28m
German club Hamburg are interested in signing Bojan Krkic (22) on loan. They already met with the player's adviser Zoran Vekic. [bild]

AvocadoCake

Barca will have to pay 13m to get him back. Unless Roma pays 28m to make the deal permenant, making it a total of 40m euros to sign Bojan.

I reckon we'll reach some mutual agreement: they get to keep him and don't have to pay 28m (0-10m). Saves us money on bringing him back, saves them money on buying him.

SEvolution

Inigo Martinez as he has liga experience on his side and performing really well.

I've lost hope in Serie A players coming to barca.

Garrus

I always expected reina to come, He's the safest choice.
As for the Center backs, Marquinhos is a wish come true for me, But he's not enough, We need another experienced one, Silva or hummels, Because our back line is not suited for repeated waves of attack, unlike many top European teams, To make a long story short, They suck at defense, It's a bit ironic , Since all these years a typical CB would've failed at barca, But now they're the most needed.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe he's a late bloomer?

Sport and EMD headlines: Puyol and Valdes uncertain, Reina, Gundogan, Marquinhios probable targets.

Home of Barca Fans